sixty-one

ROUGH.

RAW.

Dirty talking.

And a lot of things happened in one day. Harry wasn't done with me as he said. And he meant what he said, more like he really cares about his words. Throughout the entire day, I haven't got a second for myself. The only break I got from him, when I needed to use the washroom or eat with him beside me. But after that I was brutally fucked by him.

Over and over again.

He has drawn my entire body with love bites. Purple, red, black these all the colours are perfect to recount the recent view of my body. My body was sore and every limp was hurting. Every time I tried to walk I winched in pain between my legs. And the sweetest thing that happened is, Harry has been a perfect husband. He took care of me when he realised how sore I was, though it was his only target.

He was desperate to prove his point to me. The way he claimed me, it was beyond overwhelming. And at some point, I am convinced I really mean something to him. It doesn't matter if he loves me or not but I can see that he cares about me.

I am not going to run after that word that is called Love.

His obsession is everything for me.

Another thing that melted my heart to the ground was, when he shifted everything in my room, or our room? He hasn't changed a single thing, just the closest and a few paintings that he admires. Except for that, the room is the same as before.

Reminiscing of those days now I am, calling beautiful moments that I have shared with Harry when I shifted him in this room for the first. As I mentioned before, so many analogue moments have been repeated.

History has been repeated.

Days are now commenced to feel brand new, air is light and happiness is blooming like flowers. The corner of my heart that is vulnerable to attain his love is now squeezed by me, shaping it into a small hut that might not be noticed by me often.

To gain something we need to let go of something.

That's precisely what I am doing. Treating myself rightfully what I believe I deserve.

Harry left early this morning and I fully understand why he did that. I got married to a man who loves to run with time. Discipline is something which he has practiced like a daily habit. But that doesn't mean he has abandoned me because of his stubborn discipline. He left with a heart warming good bye including a mind blowing and heart melting kiss, just like a normal husband does.

And I am satisfied. If I tell some people my story, they might think I am selfish, who denied to believe her husband's emotions for her despite him giving her everything. They might judge me differently but if you see through my perspective then I think I made a huge decision for my future.

I am going to spend my life with someone who hasn't said he loves me but he is obsessed with me.

And I like it. Nothing is more dangerous and powerful than obsession.

Obsession is another name of Love.

Reminder.

It's my perspective now.

I sniffed the intoxicated scent of my husband's, hiding my head on his pillow. I smiled as crimson red blush spread throughout my morning face when I thought about our wild day and night. In one day he changed everything.

I mean everything.

Feeling like starting everything from the beginning, it's the beginning. No doubt, no hate and no tears, only beliefs and love are gonna brighten my every day, every hour and every second.