fifty-two

*Sexual content will be presented there*

STARING AT my reflection in the mirror I analysed my face. Red fluffy tired eyes, crimson face with cracked lips as my appearance could put on a perfect explanation of being called miserable. It hurts a lot when you see the person that you're madly in love with says something about you and him which it not true. It's more like blaspheming one's pride as well the faith upon their love.

Those things that he said to the world was lies. Acting like a perfect man with a perfect face and perfectly imperfect fucked up head. The situation was reminding me of the day, when he called my parents unexpectedly, turning the issues between us normal. He haven't just fooled my family and I knew it wasn't his only mission. He was on the mission of turning the whole world into god forsaken idiotic fool.

Crying isn't something new now. I always pour my heart into crying, feeling like a pathetic wife. I don't have any way to get rid of my husband and it's not like I can have any. A long time ago he has forbidden that, shackling me with invisible power as also making me weak.

Harry is now like a nailed fishbone in my throat. Which I can't swallow nor I know how get rid of.

And that's the real fucked up thing.

I washed my face with cold water, over and over again. My eyes were burning and my head spinning like a wheel. I took some deep breath and got out from the bathroom. But the moment I saw a half naked Harry was lying on my bed staring at the ceiling, I nearly fell on my butt.

The sound of loud gaps that escaped from my mouth, that got his attention. He turned his head at my way smiling cheekily as he wiggled his eyebrows in a funny way. My breath hitched in my throat as heart automatically generated hammering against my chest. The anxiety kicked in my veins rising my skin and all I could feel was cold under his sharp gazes.

"What are you doing here?" Surprisingly this time I wasn't yelling at him nor I was shooting daggers at his way.

He sat up on his position creating a small pout with his heart shaped lips which were unavoidably kissable. His tanned smooth skin was shining like gold, the brown locks of his hairs were hanging on his forehead giving him the perfect appearance of a Disney Prince.

"Why you always ask me that?" He questioned frowning and I knew all too well he was faking that. I gulped down to my dry throat and took a deep breath. I know showing my best anger at him isn't the tonic that gonna works on him. Cause we will end up like those days where I would cry then say something stupid and then make Harry angry which is gonna make him leave me broken.

Same old shits but different day.

"Cause you are supposed to be not here." My answer came up in curt but he could see through my fake behaviour.

A smile creeped upon his gorgeous face almost wobbling my knees and it feels like I would be on my knees if he out of blue ask me to be in that position. He slowly stood up on his feet and looked at me with curiosity filled in his eyes as he softly tilted his head blinking tenderly at my way.

"Is that so?" He asked as amusement was dancing on his lips.

I nodded like a three years old kid. I didn't want it but my perfidious body betrayed me showing my pure anxiousness to him. All I want is Harry to leave right now. I don't want to repeat the same thing every night and day. I am fucking exhausted.

"Come here." He softly said not seeking for my answer of his previous question.

I shook my head instantly not putting my faith on him. The dazzling smile that he put on his lips, it might be one of the most enchanting things in this world but at the same time it was perilous.