eight

IT WAS Harry.

I should be shocked or just pretend normal like a wife, I don't know. Harry was watching me while I was showering, it is one of the creepiest and nerve wracking things that ever happened to me.

Constantly the thought was eating me from inside that what on earth he was doing while watching me in the shower further when I was naked.

I don't have any problem with the fact that he saw me naked, he is my husband and he is the one who can see me without my clothes. But why was he in my room?

Then I realized, Harry can be a child by his appearance but still he was a grown man. The sexual desires of his might be buried in his skin and it might get rose while seeing someone, specially a woman and she was me.

I shrugged the thoughts and gave some console to my choppy mind that no one has ever seen me naked but my husband who has the right to see me. That night I spent sleeping peacefully and nothing has worried me in the darkness of my kip.

It was around evening when I decided to take a walk around the mansion. I never really got any superfluous time to take a look around the Styles Mansion. The only thing that I could see was the front neighborhood and some views from my windows.

When I exited through the main door I was greeted by the butler Liam Payne. He doesn't look that old. He could probably be around Harry and Henson's age. I have to say this man must be sniffed by women. Because his perfectly ruled brown hairs were always styled and sometimes It feels like he could compose a real definition of a grumpy CEO. He had a pair of whisky brown eyes which he always used to only frowning. But he looks great all over. His body was well built as you could see how his muscles were poking out through his Black clothing.

Smiling at him I proceeded to do exactly what I came here to do.

There was a huge garden at the right side of the mansion, it was huge where a florist will always be there. Some flowers were looking familiar but most of them looked. They have been imported from the outside of the country. When I looked at the other side of the garden I noticed this part consists only of roses.

White

Blue

Pink

Yellow

Crimson Red

And Black

The incidence of that day when Harry gave me a black rose. I wondered where he found the rose and no doubt he picked that up from here.

I smiled looking at the flowers and while praising the choice of Styles. Everything about them is unique and extraordinary. You can't compare their opulence, reputation and taste with other people. They are just unparalleled.

When I walked following the cobblestone path which was leading me at the back side of the mansion. The second I reached there I was welcomed by a gust of cold wind. A shiver ran down to my spine rising, as I started to analyze the place.

If I hadn't come here today I think I wouldn't have known that there was also a monster mountain standing behind the savage river.

I tilted my head while staring at the dark mountain, clouds were running above it's head making it look like it was covered in snow. There was a huge backyard at the back side of the house where two swings were rocking back and forth due to the breeze.

The thing that surprised me was Harry and Ines were there. She was looking at the way of the river while Harry was sitting there quietly rocking slowly as his hands were holding the both sides chain to make his body steady on the seat.