eighty

ONCE AGAIN I am at the edge of emptying my stomach. Shelley's accusations don't make any sense to me. The vile that I feel in her voice, the blue fire of madness that I see in her eyes that cannot be construed. She appeared here with unwavering and unbreakable oath and vengeance. She can't not be shaken on her will or goal.

And she is here, wearing her conquered crown while making sure that she won't leave any piece behind forgotten. She is making sure that our whole world would be destroyed and turn into ashes.

"Your husband killed the man I loved, Venessa." She repeated her painful words, staring into my soul with her hate filled eyes.

"Shelley!" My husband groaned in anger. It feels like he wasn't pleased with the fact that his dark past has been dragged.

What broke me is, he isn't even telling me not to believe this woman. He isn't denying the accusation.

He did it.

He killed Shelley's husband.

It's true.

His silence said everything.

My eyes burnt with fresh tears as the pain of my opened wound suddenly increased making me choke on my breath.

Why did he kill that man?

What was he thinking when he was stabbing that man?

"You are the one who killed Eliot, Harry?" Behind us the broken tone of Henson's said though his voice isn't really affecting me now. Henson seems confused as if he is missing a piece of his own game. As if he knew everything from the beginning but suddenly he knows nothing.

"Now now, let's tell you all the stories before Harry starts barking." Shelley announced standing straight. The black object is still pointed at us.

"Venessa, it's story time. I want to let you know everything. The bad thing is that I told you the climax of the story at first. Spoiler I guess." This woman is talking like a twentieth century middle aged woman. Nowadays when girls talk, most of them use sarcastic motion in their tone. What we call being sassy. They call themselves bad ass bitch and Shelley is giving me that kind of energy.

I didn't dare to look at Harry now. I know his eyes were probably begging me to look at him. As if he could make me understand the situation with a single glance of our eyes and he could make me understand everything.

I don't know what to do now.

I can't look at him.

"Eliot and I met when we were both twenty. At first glance we fell in love." Shelley started changing her tone. Now it seems like she is reading a book written by Disney.

"You know the way you fell for Harry." She said shooting a flashy and knowing smile on my way.

I blinked at her uncomfortable smiley face which I have seen before passing out at the mansion.

"Soon we got married and he even built a house for us. It was small but it was enough for both of us. He wasn't someone who had academic education that means he couldn't find any proper job so, he had to work several times to provide us. I was working too. It was hard but it was beautiful. We were happy, Venessa." She spoke with tenderness in her tone. Blinking lazily as her eyes sparkled with tears as a soft smile was placed on her lips.