eighteen

DID HARRY know Veronica's grave was here? Was that the reason he came here to see her grave?

The matter almost flew through the window of asking about Veronica. Still I don't know who this Veronica is. No one ever yclepted this name in the mansion. The last person who acquainted me with this name was Neona on my wedding day.

The intimation faltering raised up in my heart thinking about the mysterious woman who is probably the only woman that Harry ever loved.

He loved her.

He was broken when she died.

Does he still remember Veronica?

Of course he remembers. Contrariwise, why he would come here and despite having a dozen graves he stood in front of her grave.

I checked out every grave one by one and found it was the domestic cemetery of Styles. The last one was Asher Styles's grave. It started with Asher Styles and stopped in Veronica Harsen. Every death ancestor of Styles was lying there.

I looked up at him discovering he was still staring at the grave without any emotions on his feature. I stood up standing beside him and wrapped my hand at the crook of his elbow.

"Harry, do you remember Veronica?" I asked with a soft tone staring at him.

"She bled when she died." He whispered softly."

My stomach tied up in a tight knot as well as compacting my chest. He remembered her clearly, he didn't even take time to think just replied to me quickly. But an uneasiness struck me when he said she bled, what was that supposed to mean?

This woman is getting mysterious and the more I wanted to know about her I just only got darkness and some hints about which I don't have any idea.

And how did she die?

"Mrs. Styles." Shelley's voice called behind us as I turned around.

She was standing folding her hands in front of her. A glum face was plastered on her face.

"Yes."

"I think we should get back to the mansion, the workers are here, they are going to make some noises through their work. I don't think Master Harry would like it."

I nodded and gulped yanking Harry a bit mentioning we need to leave. He didn't argue or say a word, silently obeying my footsteps.

While we were walking, I thought of asking Shelley about Veronica, I know she has known everything about the woman.

"Shelley, How Veronica died?" My sudden cross examination stopped her as she turned around me.

"She was sick." She simply said not showing much emotions.it was vivid, Shelley was avoiding my question silently with her toneless gestures.

It isn't really expedited about this topic. And it's getting harder for me to know about Veronica. In my list only one person is left and it's Henson and I know he won't stay mute when I am going to ask him about the Lady.

What I hope.

We walked slowly as Harry stayed in his usual self appearance. Like a pair of lovey dovey girlfriend-boyfriends we both dragged out our figures to the mansion.

But suddenly I stopped when I saw one of the manufacturers of Green house was moving a trolley full of death creatures.

Death snakes.

I could see the broken shells of eggs. They all were destroyed. Harry stared at the scene with a blank face, not bothering to show any signs of fear.

"Master Harry used to have a snake." Shelley said surprisingly giving away the information looking away at the death snakes.