eighty-one

"Read the note at last, its important."

THE FLAME-like burning sensation spread throughout my nerves, making me scream at the top of my lungs. I heard Harry shouting my name but his voice felt so far away from me. Though he was sitting beside me.

My hands subconsciously find their way to push Ines as she fell backward but she didn’t give any response to my action. She commenced laughing like a manic as if someone just cracked a joke. The deep cut that ran through my palm shrunk with pain when I pushed Ines.

"Venessa!" Harry's warm touch got consumed by my senses as I matched my eyes with his furious one.

"That hurt a lot." I moaned in pain as Harry hastily embraced me towards his body. It’s warm but I couldn’t absorb that. My entire body was going numb and I am surprised that till now I am conscious.

"You are going to pay for that. For everything." Harry's deadly voice roared, piercing throughout every wave of the air as he shook in boiling anger while holding me in his arms.

"I am surprised, she is not dead yet." Ines ignored Harry's warning still laughing. She stands up on her feet and brushes off the dirt from her dress.

"You will be fine." Harry whispered kissing my forehead. I leaned against him as close as I could. I don’t want to leave this position ever.

"Mommy, you are playing everything in a boring way." Ines' voice was full of disappointment as if she couldn’t take that anymore.

"Avian cut the shit and did what I told you to do. Why don’t you listen to me for once? You are not supposed to be here." Shelley scolds her daughter and something is saying she was worried and It's clear that she was talking about Ines' safety.

Avian?

Ines isn’t Ines, her name is Avian.

"I don’t want to leave you alone. Let's not argue and finish what we were waiting for for years." Avian or Ines whatever her name is but she is determined to save her mother at the same time bury the whole Styles family under six feet.

"Avi!" Shelley let out a frustrating groan while calling the sweet nickname of her daughter.

"I still don’t understand relying on which theory you are here to take revenge on us, when none of you know the truth." Harry's ice-like voice calmly spoke while running his hand through my hair softly.

Through my weak vision I tried to twist my head on their way to see what backwash they were giving at Harry's statement. Avian narrowed her eyes at us and her mother was still pissed as before but a little bit of fear is still swirling in her eyes.

"My father was framed, Harry Styles. I didn’t even get to grow up in his presence like a normal kid does. You and your family took that away from me." Now she is serious. The fire of burning the world and everything around her were flashing in her eyes. She wasn’t here to play a psycho little girl of Shelley's anymore.

She seemed hurt when she was speaking about her father

No Perspective

Mystery.

That's the term is now circling in the air of the icy and gut wrenching situation. Some of them are looking for answers. Some of them are just the pawns of this game. Some of them know everything all too well but are pretending to be unknown. And some of them think they are known to everything, sooth to say, they know nothing.