fifty-four

HE HAS brought a dress for me and it haven't took me a mere second to understand what precisely for the dress was.

Harry wants me to be there.

When I am planning to hide myself under this roof, covering my shadow from everyone.

I stared at the note feeling anxious and restless. For a moment, a glee of unknown merriment sparkled through my heart again proofing myself to me as a fool. I know I should be angry, frustrated, hurt and broken after what Harry just said to me a few minutes ago. And yes, I am hurt and walking with the waves of different emotions of being bruised by his words.

He said there was nothing to remember. God knows why he have to be so rude. He could have just stayed silence but again I would have been whining for his answer too by now. I slowly put the small note on the mattress as with a badly beaten heart I sat down on the bed while pulling the box closer to me.

I started to untied the green ribbon from the box soon revealing an emerald green satin dress. It was beautiful, no specific rosette just a plain green gown. I stared at it awe, hanging my mouth in air. No doubt Harry have good eyes. The fabric was soft as velvet as the reflection of light making it's shades more prepossessing and elegant.

It was impossible to describe that how accurate I was feeling. It's clear as crystal, the only thing Harry cherishes for me is lust in his head. It doesn't take him two seconds to hurt me and when it's come to take something from me, he would turned all good, putting a show of a perfect husband.

I know, it might sounds malicious and cruel and I might be wrong about his demeanor but there was no way Harry likes me.

The words of his from that day hit my memory, commencing the wheel of every scene before my eyes. He clearly told me, if I stay as his wife, there would a lot of things I might face. No love will be subsisted between us. That day he gave me two choices and I chose one from those terms. But soon Harry decided to snatch my freedom from me leaving nothing for me.

After debating, whether I should get ready or just lock myself inside the room. And I decided what I decided.

I won't go. I won't give him the satisfaction of winning every time every war. I can't go after what he did to me. I don't give a fuck if the media start a artificial storm for Styles.

I put back the dress inside neatly, making a list of my words in head, that what would I say if in case I needed to face Harry. I let out a deep sigh as tears brimmed my eyes. I feel like an useless. The left side of my chest begun to ache, making everything hard for me.

Abruptly a knock landed on my bedroom door, making me stop on my movements. I blinked rapidly and started to wipe my face which was soaked with my tears.

"Come in."

My husband pushed opened the door wearing the same attire from earlier as he stood there with his glorious and glamorous posture. His face was hard, jaw was clenched as his gazes were thrown at me like a bucket of freezing water, sending a shiver down to my spine. But something suddenly changed in him. His eyes softened, vanishing the tenacious look.

"Were you crying?" He asked slowly taking his steps towards me. His eyes suspiciously scanned my head to toe as he dragged a dense frown upon his face.

"Does it bother you?" I shot back instantly putting on the mask of annoyance.

"Venessa, don't be a stubborn brat and tell me why are you crying?" He said in a low tone not breaking eye contact with me. His jaw hardened as nose flared in anger almost forbidding me to breath.

By the way, is he joking with me?

He just called me a fucking stubborn brat.

Impatience Psycho.