seventy-five

THE CHURCH of Styles, where the history took place. The origin of dark rumours, where the curse begun it's fire. The church where the origin of styles' doom took it's first breath. That's where Henson was found. Doing an illogical attempt and taking an oath of sacrificing me.

A chill runs down to my spine when my husband mentioned my name as a subject of sacrifice. I blinked rapidly at the ceiling breathing heavily. My heart slams against my chest over and over again and for a moment I was confirmed that it's going to brust out any time soon.

An uncomfortable air commence waving around me, making me hard to breathe.

My whole world turn upside down learning that the person I trusted the most is the one who is running after my life with his creepy and crazy theory.

But why he wants to sacrifice me?

Am I that worth of something that can make him achieve his goal whatever it is?

"Harry?" My voice is laced with uncertainty. I don't know what to say after hearing out him.

"I won't even let him touch you." My husband's promise came up quickly with strong resolve. But it haven't slightly effected my inner storm that I am having now.

"Why?" I breath out whispering in vulnerability.

"I don't know." He was disappointed. Who wouldn't be?

He loves his brother the way he loves me. He would do anything for his family. I have no doubt against it. But what about Henson?

Doesn't he loves Harry?

Doesn't he cares about his father like brother?

All was act just to melt the world in his words?

A tear drop slides down from the corner of eyes as I didn't dared to look at my husband. Fear is consuming me like a black hole consumes anything that get closer to it. My whole body is trembling, attenuating my courage slowly. I couldn't find anything in my mind to ask Harry further and as I said I am regretting my actions.

Cause some things should never me spoken.

"That's the reason I tried to push you away from me. I tried to convince you to leave me at first. I tortured you emotionally to break you. I wanted you to leave me Venessa but then I realized it was too late. He was already after you since the beginning. He was just waiting for the right time to work out everything. It wouldn't matter if you stay with me or without me. Eventually he would get you." Harry narrated the truth that I was after for this entire time. All the pain he caused just to save me from his brother.

He played evil but kept me near him not leaving me for a second. That is the reason why he always got angry whenever Henson tried to get closer to me.

I still can't picture Henson standing in front of me while getting ready to cut off my head to fulfill his goal. I still can't picture the sweet, caring brother-in-law Henson shedding my blood while smiling down at my dead body, celebrating his victory.

Was it all act?

Everything is a lie. It's a hoax I believed what he showed me but in real he was weaving his plan slowly what a spider does before hunting his prey.

It was all investment and my death would be his return.

I put my hand on my flat stomach looking down at it as my chin tremble due to my overwhelming sentiment.

Can I protect our child from it's own uncle?

"I want to give birth to our child Harry." I sobbed out finally breaking down helplessly.