Chapter 2

In spring, everything recovers, and those cases are like maggots, constantly emerging from the newly thawed ice and snow.

For several months, Song Wen was entangled in these things. He didn't take a May Day holiday. After 48 hours of continuous detection, arrest, interrogation, and torment with the suspect, he was finally forced out. With a confession, found another key piece of evidence. just led the whole team to solve the 418 major case. This morning, was willing to help the second team to draw a portrait, and by the way, helped solve the case.

May is the flowering season. At the gate of the Nancheng Public Security Bureau, the flowers are blooming brilliantly, and summer is almost here.

Song Wen came out to breathe fresh air while writing the case closing report. His eyes were bright and his observation skills were excellent. He glanced around and immediately noticed the difference. Not only did a few more flowers bloom in the yard, but also a car appeared. Brand new Lamborghini.

Seeing such a luxury car early in the morning was very refreshing. Song Wen entered the office and wentssips with his deputy with a smile: "Hey, Linjiang, whose luxury car is in the yard?"

His deputy, Fu Linjiang, came over and said, "Team Song, that car was driven by a newcomer from our team."

"Our team? Newcomers?" Song Wen grasped the point.

Fu Linjiang nodded slightly, with a smile on his face.

Unlike Song Wen's young and arrogant, who is arrogant and thorny, this deputy is a well-known old man in the police station, with a gentle temperament like a spring breeze. Every time Song Wen gets angry, the storm, lightning, and thunder are coming, but the deputy team can calm down his anger in three or two sentences.

Therefore, the deputy team's reputation in the city bureau is very good, and even his popularity is higher than Song Wen.

As a twenty-eight-year-old young police officer, Fu Linjiang was too easy-going and humble. His ability is above average, meticulous and patient, self-disciplined, mild-mannered and not motivated, and he is very self-aware and willing to be inferior to others. In Gu Ju's words, Fu Linjiang has a good temper like a bodhisattva, but unfortunately he can't save those vicious criminals. Therefore, Fu Linjiang sent off the two old captains and partnered with Song Wen again.

Everyone in the group joked that Liushui was the captain and the iron deputy. However, having such a deputy by his side saved Song Wen a lot of effort. Song Wen habitually asked him about all the news and the progress of the case to avoid trouble.

"A newcomer? Drive this car? If you are so rich, what kind of police officer should you be?" Song Wen frowned slightly and asked Fu Linjiang. He and Gu Bureau had already submitted an application for admission, but this was not in line with the process or the rules. Why did he come directly before passing him? This kind of first cut and then play made him uncomfortable.

Fu Linjiang nodded: "Well, the newcomer arrived in the morning and went to report on the police uniform." Then he handed Song Wen a folder, "This is his file, which was sent in the morning."

Song Wen took over the file, but there were no photos in it. He flipped through it and asked Fu Linjiang, "Have you seen it? How are you?"

Fu Linjiang thought about it for a while, and said a few words: "It's pretty..."

Song Wen raised his eyes from the archives: "I asked you how you are..."

Fu Linjiang thought about it for a while, but couldn't think of any other evaluation, so he repeated: "It's really good-looking, there are people in this world who can commit crimes based on beauty."