Chapter 20

Lin Xiuran just had a phone call with the hospital, and also informed Song Wen about the situation. The two poisoners were sent to the hospital in the early morning. Guo Wei was still in a coma and was still in a dangerous period stabilize. It is impossible to directly interrogate the parties now, and we can only continue to pursue other clues.

"Murder outside the dormitory has been ruled out. Who could have poisoned them?" Fu Linjiang considered various situations.

Song Wen shook his head: "I can't tell yet."

Fu Linjiang suddenly remembered something and said, "This case won't be self-produced after the investigation, right?"

The case seems clear, the murderer is gradually locked, and the suspect seems to be between the two. But there are still many unanswered questions.

Self-produced and self-sold, as the name implies, is to produce and sell by oneself, which is a jargon in their industry, which means that the murderer committed suicide and could not be brought to justice in the end. When it comes to detection, self-produced and self-sold cases are more difficult to solve, because without a living person, there is no direct confession from the victim and the suspect, and we can only rely on various evidence to make inferences, and it is more difficult to judge the murderer. For example, if Ma Aijing or Dong Fang poisoned herself and poisoned herself, the case would be even more difficult to solve.

Song Wen pondered for a moment, then rubbed his brows with his fingers: "It's not that simple anyway." He thought about it and then said, "If it's a case of school violence, why did you endure it until you were about to graduate from the senior year, but couldn't bear it any longer?"

In domestic cases, there are many examples of campus violence eventually developing into homicide, especially in the dormitory, where the daily interactions are like soft knives, leaving a small mouth each time, accumulated over time, but enough to make people feel Scarred all over. That kind of thin and continuous pain often makes people feel hopeless, and finally a tiny trigger, the urge to get rid of it in an instant, turns into a bloody case.

"Most of the campus cases are murders of passion. Even if there is a plan, it will not be so careful. If you want to poison it, it is possible to put it in a water glass, water dispenser, or food. Why buy chocolate from the Internet?"

After saying this, Song Wen habitually turned his head to look at Lu Siyu. Lu Siyu was a little absent-minded. He lowered his head and played with the expensive Rolex watch on his wrist with his slender fingers. Seeing this action and expression, Song Wen seemed to know what he was thinking, as if he had the ability to read minds, and turned to the others: "Let's continue to discuss, it's past six o'clock, and we are busy in the middle of the night, so let's have breakfast. Bar."

No matter how active and obedient Lu Siyu was before, as long as he is hungry like a doll without electricity, the way to prevent him from appearing harsh to his subordinates is to say hello in advance before he calls out.

Song Wen has always turned into a desperate Saburo when he encounters a case. He will never let anyone go unless he is too hungry. It is common to miss meals or work overtime at night. Everyone doesn't understand why his captain is suddenly generous, and everyone is unbelievable. The expression, no one dared to move the nest sitting there, so Song Wen had to say hello again, "Let's go, come back after dinner and continue to check."

Everyone just woke up from a dream. Fu Linjiang went to ask the person in charge of the school where the cafeteria was and what time did it open. The person in charge was surnamed Yan, who was clever at this time and greeted, "Comrades criminal police, you have worked hard, this breakfast should be ours. Please. Why don't I call some students and bring you meals..."