Chapter 141

"Who is that person?" Seeing that Zhao Yuliang was silent, Song Wen repeated the question again.

It seems that Zhang Dongmei was asked to go up to the rooftop by someone, and the person who quarreled with her was undoubtedly the most suspicious.

"It's Tan Shan." Zhao Yuliang finally spoke, spit out the name that surprised them a bit.

"Have you heard the content of their quarrel?" Song Wen continued to ask.

"I heard a little bit. Zhang Dongmei asked Tan Shan why she came here with us and lied to her. She originally thought that there were students who wanted to make up lessons and the parents wanted to meet, so she followed Tan Shan."

Zhao Yuliang paused and continued, "Tan Shan said that she couldn't stand Zhang Dongmei's actions for a long time, and asked Zhang Dongmei to do so many things, why she didn't know how to repent, she told Zhang Dongmei through drinking, that she had reported her before, two There have been personal quarrels and possibly scuffles about this..."

"Report?" Song Wen repeated this keyword, and it seemed that there was new information and clues.

Zhao Yu brightly nodded: "Yes, I have heard of some situations before. Just before the summer vacation, someone went to the Education Bureau to report Zhang Dongmei, saying that she gave students supplementary lessons, corporally punished students, and collected a lot of evidence. Teacher Zhang Therefore, she was almost expelled from the school, because the school considered her to be an old teacher for many years, so she changed him to a counselor and stopped teaching."

At present, the Education Bureau is strictly investigating after-school supplementary lessons, corporal punishment and other matters. Once found, they will be severely punished.

Zhang Dongmei was still doing what she did ten years ago, which obviously won't work. Because of an accident at home, she borrowed foreign debts. The first way she could think of was to make money for the students to make up lessons, but her path was also cut off.

After being reported, Zhang Dongmei did not review herself at all, but was extremely angry to find the person who reported it. Without a source of income, Zhang Dongmei, who was desperate, thought of blackmailing her former students.

But it seems that Zhang Dongmei never imagined that it would be her proud disciple, good student and good colleague Tan Shan who would report her.

And what makes Zhang Dongmei even more angry is that Tan Shan actually colluded with the students she had blackmailed, insulted and abused her, and recorded such a video without telling her.

At that time, Zhang Dongmei wanted to vent all her resentment.

Song Wen asked: "When they were arguing on the rooftop, you were on the side, so you weren't curious to see what happened?"

Zhao Yuliang said: "To be honest, it was a complete accident to bump into that scene. I was a little embarrassed and didn't want them to see me. I wanted to go back after smoking that cigarette and alcohol. Then, Zhang Dongmei fell off."

"In other words, you didn't see it with your own eyes. Did Tan Shan push Teacher Zhang down?"

Zhao Yuliang hesitated again and nodded.

Now, they have more and more information, but they still can't confirm that Tan Shan killed Zhang Dongmei, and a student, Ji Meiyun, was not interrogated.

Song Wen asked Zhang Ziqi to call Ji Meiyun over and replaced Zhao Yuliang.

Ji Meiyun is still wearing that thin red trench coat and a thin red silk scarf. As her name suggests, she is an uncompromising beauty. Her beauty is like Meng Tiantian's Internet celebrity, Tan Shan's Xiaojiabiyu. all different.