Chapter 6

Five minutes later, Lu Siyu locked the door and went downstairs to the parking lot. The other two cars had already driven away, and only Song Wen was waiting for him. Seeing him sit in the passenger seat, Song Wen asked, "Why is it taking so long?"

Lu Siyu whispered, "I've been looking for a while..."

"Is the door locked?"

"Well." Lu Siyu lowered his head and pulled the seat belt.

"Where do you live? I'll take you home directly." Song Wen saw that he was not in a good mood and felt that he was indeed a little harsh on the newcomer, and sending him home should make up for it.

Lu Siyu opened his mouth to report an address and began to lower his head and play with his mobile phone. His eyes looked at the phone, but he was thinking about something else, and he didn't realize that the phone screen had turned black.

Today, Lu Siyu found a detail in the deceased's mobile phone. In the browser's favorites bar, there is an APP marked with a blue circle. Others didn't pay attention, but Lu Siyu happened to know - Blued, that is A gay dating community platform. He also touched the mobile phone for two minutes, recorded the model and number of the mobile phone, and was taken away by physical evidence. This discovery is hard to say, and Lu Siyu didn't tell anyone. It is estimated that with the investigation, this will be discovered soon.

The sky was already dark, and soon after driving out, it was on the elevated road. On the roads of the city, there were long queues of all kinds of car lights. In the morning, the rush hour was the traffic jam, and now it is the rush hour after get off work. The urbanites are like migratory birds in the city. migrating.

Lu Siyu was stunned for a while, looked out of the car, and looked out the window from this angle, and he could see the landmark building of Nancheng - Nancheng Tower. That is also the first height of Nancheng. In the night sky of the city, the lights on Nancheng Tower are shining brightly.

It seems that since ancient Babylon, human beings like to build towers. They always feel that standing tall towers is the closest to the sky and close to the gods. There are many cities in the world where towers are important landmarks. There are countless famous towers, such as the Eiffel Tower, Tokyo Tower, Dubai Tower, Oriental Pearl Tower... These towers have their own characteristics. The tower in Nancheng is no exception. More than 20 years ago, the people of Nancheng, led by wealthy businessmen, spent half the city's financial resources to build this tower. It cost a lot of money and manpower, but it also provided a lot of employment. Opportunity, there is a viewing platform built on the tower, standing on the tower can overlook the whole city.

Once, this tower was the place of hope for people and the pride of Nancheng. Even when people travel, they often meet under the tower.

More than ten years ago, Nancheng underwent a transformation, corporate restructuring, and many people lost their jobs. At that time, the first person to jump from the Nancheng Tower appeared.

For a time, such a move shocked the entire city.

People looked at the tower again, but their eyes changed. Under the general environment at that time, there were even imitators. In a few months, this place even developed into a suicide shrine. In order to change the situation, the Nancheng government had to pay for a repair of the tower, eliminating potential safety hazards.

Later, after experiencing the pain relief, Nancheng developed rapidly, and the Nancheng Tower was no longer alone. Next to it, many high-rise buildings stood up.

Today, this place is the memory of Nancheng people. Only tourists regard this place as a check-in attraction, and there is an endless stream of exchanges every day...