Chapter 77

On the second night after Song Wen moved into Lu Siyu's house, Song Wen's cell phone rang just after dinner.

There are millions of people in this southern city, and there are always births and deaths. It is normal to have a case, but the leisure time without a case makes people feel that they are not normal.

After answering the phone, Song Wen neatly packed his things and brought Lu Siyu to the scene. Lu Siyu thought about it, went upstairs to get his glasses and put them on, and then took a pen and a notebook for recording. The little wolf saw that the two people suddenly packed up, became excited, and rushed towards Song Wen.

Song Wen touched Little Wolf's dog's head: "I can't take you tonight, we're on business, but we can't bring our own police dog."

The dog seemed to understand Song Wen's words, and with a nod, he rolled his eyes immediately, turned and lay back in the kennel with a look of disgust, and wagged his tail twice as if in protest.

Is this too realistic? Song Wen pointed at the dog and said, "Little white-eyed wolf, don't come to me next time if you can."

Lu Siyu looked at Song Wen, and then at his dog, with a faint smile on the corner of his mouth: "It's only been two days, but you two know each other quite well."

Song Wen pretended not to hear the sarcasm in it, thought for a while and said, "Based on my previous experience with animals, this is already very harmonious."

The place where the body was found this time was an old chemical factory outside the city, and it took about 40 minutes for the car to arrive at the scene.

The factory building was built 20 years ago. It is a medium-sized chemical factory named Qinghe Henanhua. The river next to it was originally called Qinghe, and the chemical factory was named after it. However, in the decades of rapid development, Nanhua continued to discharge sewage into the river, making the Qinghe River not worthy of its name. Later, due to serious pollution, aging equipment, and making ends meet, the factory stopped production when it was restructured a few years ago.

Workers were laid off and dismissed, and equipment was sold for seven, seven or eight, but this area was not demolished, leaving a few empty workshops. No matter how well-built the city is, there will always be some such places left, like scabs in the city.

At eight o'clock in the evening, the sky in this area was completely dark, the sky was dark blue, quiet and deep, and a few starlights could be seen on it.

Song Wen parked Lu Siyu's car next to other police cars, and could hear various insects in the distance. When he locked the car, he sighed: "I have to say that the shutdown of these factories is still useful. My grandmother lived nearby, and I couldn't see the stars at night, but now I can see at least some bright spots."

Lu Siyu asked, "Who called the police?"

Song Wendao: "The underground band practicing here. This place is the lost paradise for those young people."

The main workshop of this waste chemical factory is tall and empty, and the internal structure can form a natural reverberation. Later, it was discovered by some underground bands for some reason. There are no residential buildings near this place. Even if you sing all over the world, no one will care about you. Later, this place gradually became a gathering place for young people. Song Wen looked at it and said, "If those bands weren't there, this would be a good place to kill people and hide corpses."

It was the largest building among them that found the body. Lu Siyu stood up for a moment in front of the dark factory building, and Song Wen said, "Let's go, let's make a quick decision and go back to sleep at night."