Chapter 159

On Nansha Island, a few hundred miles away from Nancheng City, the sky gradually dimmed, and the roaring waves kept on sounding.

In the luxurious room on the third floor of the Happiness Hotel, the curtains have long been drawn.

Under some gloomy lights, Song Wen possessed himself to look at Lu Siyu. He stroked his delicate cheek with his hand. This person was like a lonely star in the sky, shining alone in the dark night.

Lu Siyu also looked at Song Wen, he walked all the way from hell, penetrated the darkness and fog, and his feet were stained with bright red.

At this time, he was no longer surrounded by those cold corpses, mutilated internal organs, those darkness, those tricks, but the opposite, hot, warm, love, the beauty in the world, which he did not dare to hope in the past s things.

Life and hope seemed to bloom on his icy fingertips, and there was fire wherever they touched.

"Song Wen." Lu Siyu said the name softly, he reached out his hand, stroked the man's hair, slid down the bridge of his nose from his forehead, and finally touched his lips.

"I'm here." Song Wen said, holding the somewhat cold fingertips in his mouth.

Lu Siyu closed his eyes and called him again: "Little Wolf..."

He called his name softly, feeling that his empty heart seemed to be finally filled by something, and the warmth of the other party's palms came from the palms of his fingers. You can still hear each other's heartbeat clearly.

Song Wen lowered his head and pressed against his forehead: "Si Yu."

Lu Siyu said, "Well..." in response.

He had never imagined such a moment in his life in the past.

Undercurrents surging, Lu Siyu realized that pain is also an obsessive thing, and sex can make people linger.

It's crazy to want to immerse yourself in it.

Those storms and tides, death and grief seem to have faded away.

The world outside is noisy, but at this time everything seems to be isolated by the door and the window. On this sparsely populated island, there are only the two of them, warming each other...

Lu Siyu was seasick in the boat today, and after seeing Wu Hongyou, the past things kept churning in his mind. He stayed with Song Wen for a while in the afternoon, and then felt a little feverish, but he couldn't worry about the diary that Wu Hongyou left behind, thinking about taking a picture and using it for archiving.

Song Wen promised to help him handle everything, and then coaxed Lu Siyu to bed.

He didn't want Lu Siyu to read this book more, or, if he could read it less, let him read it less.

Song Wen knew how cruel the facts recorded here were for Lu Siyu, a witness, like a knife stabbed in his heart, and the knife saw blood.

After five o'clock, Lu Siyu finally woke up. He rubbed his eyes, and then saw Song Wen sitting beside the bed, with pen and paper on the bedside table.

Watching him wake up, Song Wen turned his head to look at him with gentle eyes.

Lu Siyu covered his face with his hands subconsciously, and looked at Song Wen through his fingers: "How long have you been here?"

Song Wendao: "After a while, everything has been sorted out."

Thinking of his sleeping face being watched for a long time, Lu Siyu whispered, "You can watch it over the table."