Extra 13-14: Winter Ice cream

- Extra 13 -

When he went to the supermarket at the weekend, song wenshun bought some boxes of ice cream.

Lu Siyu objected: "it's winter now. Why do you buy ice cream?"

Song Wen, with a sound, recorded the data next to the drawing paper.

Lu measured the size and stride of the footprints with a ruler, estimated the route, and then said to Song Wen, "the suspect's height is about 175 to 178, his weight is estimated to be about 160 to 170 Jin, and he is slightly fat."

Then he went to the footprints left in the room. There were several footprints in a row, which were fresh. The footprints didn't enter the inner room. They were always in the hall. They were stained with a small amount of soil and could be clearly identified. The material evidence personnel had already taken photos nearby.

Who can make such a girl relax her vigilance?

Some of the girls are very shy, some of them are not very good-looking.

Lu Siyu first looked at the girl's photo they had printed.

Song Wen brought his own pen and paper, asked the two men about the suspect's age, characteristics, clothing and appearance, and then began to draw.

The young man on one side also nodded his head, which he saw in this period of time.

The middle-aged woman recalled: "about 4:30 p.m., when I came back from shopping The girl was held by a man. I thought it was his father. "

Song Wen asked, "when did you see the girl and the man?"

There is a young man and a middle-aged woman sitting at the table. This is the result of Tian Ming's long day's investigation with a picture of a girl in the community.

Tian Ming quickly led him to the dining table: "it's these two here."

Song Wen did not dare to delay his time and said, "you continue to ask the confession. I'll draw a picture first. Where's the witness?"

Tian Ming said: "I asked. I faltered and didn't tell me too much. Then I asked the shop assistants and their neighbors, probably because the supermarket business is not very good recently, both upstream and downstream have debts, and their relationship with relatives is not very good. If the scope is too wide, they don't know who it is. "

Song Wen asked, "have they had any conflicts with others recently? Are there any suspicious relatives? "

In many cases of missing children, relatives and neighbors are likely to be the perpetrators. Because of this kind of familiarity, it is easy for children to relax their vigilance and commit crimes successfully.

After observing the scene, Lu Si whispered to Song Wen: "there is no trace of struggle, and the door lock has not been damaged. At present, it feels like an acquaintance committed the crime."

Tian Ming has just asked one by one, and simply said: "the girl's parents have opened a small supermarket. The woman is responsible for looking after the store during the day, while the man is responsible for tallying and delivering the goods. When there is less flow of people at night, they leave it all to the employees."

Song Wen asked Tian Ming, "what do they do?"

The girl's father was silent, frowning and smoking.

The girl's mother sat on the sofa in the living room and cried: "my children are very obedient I often tell her not to open the door to others when she is at home. I don't know why she will leave with her... "