Chapter 176

At eleven o'clock in the evening, on the last subway of Line 1, the subway left this station and began to accelerate gradually.

Lu Siyu's calm voice came from the other end of the headset: "Understood, I've been resting a bit lately, so I just want to exercise."

"The suspect is in the middle of the car, and I'm at the front of the car, meeting in the middle." Song Wendao.

Lu Siyu responded: "Okay, I won't let him out of the next subway station."

"Do you need to contact the driver to temporarily not open the door?" Xu Youyou asked again.

"Forget it, let's catch a few petty thieves, don't interfere with the normal passengers getting on and off, and when you turn around in such a big battle, people think they are catching some most wanted criminals." Song Wen said as he ran towards the middle of the carriage.

There were very few people in the car, and some of the travelers were a little drowsy, very quiet, and the sound of the wind and the friction of the track seemed to be in their ears.

This is the last subway without many people, and this station is also the longest station on the entire Line 1 subway. This station passes through the bottom of the largest lake in Nancheng, and it takes a full seven minutes to travel.

Two people attacking at both ends is equivalent to catching a turtle in the urn. Song Wen did not shy away from being discovered, and kept searching all the way.

"I found it." After passing through a few carriages, Song Wen saw the little boy from a distance, "Don't talk about it, prepare to arrest. Xu Youyou Du Yong, go and meet Ye Zheng." After he finished speaking, he picked it up. A bit in the way of the headset.

Dai Xiaowen obviously saw Song Wen as well. At this time, he was wearing a green coat that didn't fit well, as expected by Song Wen's painting, with a few strands of hair in front of his hair curled up, his face was white and handsome, with a hostility, and the most important thing was his eyes, which looked like The young wolf in the forest is ready to get up and bite his opponent at any time.

Song Wen rolled up his sleeves, stood in the carriage and shouted: "Police action, unrelated people get out of the way!"

Hearing this sentence, some of the last passengers in the subway were taken aback, looked at each other, and consciously retreated to other cars.

Dai Xiaowen stood in the center of the aisle, with his hands in his pockets, and looked up at Song Wen, while a few people were sitting scattered on the left and right sides of him. They didn't seem to hear Song Wen's reminder, they didn't move, they even turned their heads in this direction, and then got up one after another.

Song Wen stopped, threw the bag on his back on the ground, his eyes swept over them, they were not so much men, but older boys, some of them just had stubble and just grew taller. , It seems that they are also the children of the gang, but they are much older than Dai Xiaowen.

Seeing Song Wen coming over, the four men got up, stood in front of Dai Xiaowen, and greeted Song Wen, and the four men held various knives and weapons in their hands.

Now, the subway is driving under the largest freshwater lake in Nancheng City, and there are long corridors in front and back. The subway was moving fast, the carriages shook slightly, making a slight noise of friction with the rails. The sides of the subway were dark, and the lights on the top were dazzling white light.

Song Wen had long expected that when the boy was at the transfer station just now, he should have contacted their people. These people are the ones who came to help. The security inspection of the subway only found out the surface, and there were many loopholes. These people did not know how to bring the murder weapon in.