Chapter 173

In Nancheng in mid-October, the whole city has turned golden yellow, the wheat ears in the fields are golden yellow, the ginkgo leaves are golden yellow, and the late laurel is golden yellow.

It's a harvest season and a busy one.

The weather started to turn cold, and the single clothes could no longer keep out the cold. All kinds of winter clothes were rushed to the market, and the business of the hot pot restaurant also improved.

Busy people are still continuing their daily lives, but the city is quietly changing.

As the guardian of the city, after a series of rectifications and shocks, the city bureau finally got back on track.

When someone leaves, fresh blood joins, and the police station recruits several new recruits to supplement the lack of manpower. Among them are experienced old criminal policemen transferred from various sub-bureaus, and some energetic young people.

Song Wen officially started to take over the 519 task force, and he and the leaders formulated a new work plan.

Song Wen didn't want to take this case as a long-term deal, and hoped to concentrate the police force and close the case within three months. This decision has received strong support from the city council from top to bottom, but it means that they need to find a breakthrough in the case as soon as possible.

Among the several provincial bureau members in the previous task force, Song Wen left Xu Youyou and Du Yong who were most familiar with the situation, and the others returned to the provincial bureau.

These two people, along with Ye Zheng from the technical investigator, as well as him and Lu Siyu, can be regarded as the backbone of the Nancheng Bureau.

Although it seems that there are not many people, their authority is currently the largest among the city bureaus. They can allocate various resources at any time. Not to mention external ones, but internal ones, all members of the three criminal investigation teams can be called at any time depending on the situation.

The files of several cases related to Moby-Dick, Long Jinrong, and Xia Weiwei have been compiled together.

519 cases, Nancheng Nursing Home, Christmas Top Package, several robbery cases, and police assault cases, many of which were based on the diaries that Song Wen and Lu Siyu brought back from Nansha Island, which were combined. .

The core point of the current detection of the case is to find the fish lady and confirm the identity of the beluga whale.

It was another Monday morning. The sun shone through the window. Song Wen and Lu Siyu's independent office was quiet. Lu Siyu stood in front of the whiteboard, biting the nails of his thumb, and looked up at the information on the whiteboard.

On the whiteboard, there is a handsome font written by him, which summarizes all the information about Xu Changying's death in a car accident.

The information includes the time and location of the accident, and the precise time Xu Changying called him.

Lu Siyu still has lingering fears about that phone call, and he heard a violent crash on the phone.

Song Wengang went to exchange with the three captains about the progress of other recent ordinary cases, and when he came back, he saw Lu Siyu staring at the whiteboard in a daze, and said to him: "The test results of the previous hair have come out, if there is a comparison , we can determine who was on the island that day."

Lu Siyu remembered something, and asked him sideways, "What about the blood spot on the nail that Lin Xiuran found at the Wushan Nursing Home?"

Song Wendao: "Because the blood spot is contaminated, only some DNA fragments can be confirmed, but at present, it does not match the information of this hair. That is to say, it is either not from the same person, or the information of the blood spot. It's still not possible to separate completely. Also, regarding Gu Zhibai, I've asked them to check his recent movements, but he doesn't seem to be in Nancheng recently." After introducing the situation, Song Wen walked to Lu Siyu's side and asked, "Any new discoveries?"