Chapter 99

In the early morning of the southern city, the sun shines down, reflecting the light on the glass curtain wall, like a jungle made of steel.

Just after the morning rush hour, a row of police cars set out from the city bureau and drove towards the city center at full speed. The alarm bell rang through the sky, indicating that it would be an uneasy day.

Even if you drive at the fastest speed, the journey will still take 12 minutes. In the command car at the beginning, Song Wen and Zhu Xiao are sitting on one side, and Xu Youyou and Xu Changying are sitting on the other side.

Xu Youyou was in charge of liaison in this mission. The girl lowered her head and was busy for a moment, then raised her head to report: "Team Xu, snipers and EOD personnel are already here. Based on the road conditions, it is expected to arrive within 18 minutes. Under the South City Tower."

"This speed may not catch up." Song Wen stared at the electronic touch screen held in Zhu Xiao's hand, and the black car that was speeding was completely locked. Its running position appeared on the electronic screen, and kept flashing, because the speed of the car was so fast, the intercepting team tried twice without success, and was thrown off by it.

Xu Changying said: "It's best to evacuate the crowd as soon as possible as the care bureau said."

Xu Youyou asked, "Are you telling the Nancheng Tower to close it directly?" If the tower is closed, then Zhang Congyun will undoubtedly be unable to go up.

Song Wen shook his head: "In our early investigation, the Nancheng Tower was the obsession of Zhang Congyun's dead wife. It's useless to close the tower. He should climb up and climb up."

It is not only the symbol of Nancheng, but also a holy place for those who committed suicide in Nancheng. Those outsiders don't know much about the history of Nancheng Tower, and they don't know much about the obsession of Nancheng people to die on the Nancheng Tower.

Xu Changying agreed: "Now we can't be sure how destructive the explosives are. Recklessly closing the tower may anger the suspect, and if the explosion occurs under the Nancheng Tower, it will also cause casualties." Then he turned to Xu Youyou and said: "It's better to wait for the special police to arrive. The crowd on the Nancheng Tower will speed up the evacuation, leaving them an empty tower."

Now, we can only hope that the destructive power of the explosives is not strong enough to directly blow up the tower body and cause a collapse, so that Zhang Congyun's climb to the tower will be more controllable.

Xu Youyou nodded and made a phone call, then turned to Huihui to report: "It will take about five minutes to evacuate the crowd." Then she looked at the time and said, "That is, when we arrive nearby, the evacuation will almost be completed."

Song Wen added: "The tower of the Nancheng Tower is 333 meters high, and the terrain is special. The live broadcast hall is located on the eighteenth floor. We are here to collect the architectural drawings and other related materials of the Nancheng Tower."

Xu Changying said: "At that time, we will meet with the SWAT team and formulate an assault plan."

Song Wen added: "In addition, I suggest contacting the nearby hospital to make emergency preparations."

Xu Changying nodded, and Xu Youyou hurriedly started to contact.

Now it seems that the form is not very good for them, but what they can do has already been prepared. This is like a battle. There is no smoke at the moment, but danger may come at any time.

Several people in the car were silent for a while, only the keyboard sound of Xu Youyou communicating with the other party, and Zhu Xiao's mouse click, Song Wen took out his mobile phone, checked the time, he hesitated, whether to talk to Lu Siyu He made further progress, but felt that telling him would not change the current state of affairs, and instead caused him to worry in vain.