Chapter 142

"Tan Shan, bring your homework to my office after class!" Zhang Dongmei delayed the class as usual after class, and the Chinese teacher for the next class arrived ahead of schedule to say this.

During the extracurricular activities after two Chinese classes, the thin Tan Shan walked to the teacher's office building with a stack of heavy workbooks in her arms.

On the way, she met the English teacher. The little old man politely turned to his side and made way for her: "Tan Shan, you are sending homework to Teacher Zhang again."

Tan Shan nodded and said, "Yes, thank you Teacher Wang."

"Hey, you maths, there are so many homework and papers every day, but you are the representative of this class." Old man Wang shook his head when he said this, his tone was a little helpless, Mr. Zhang's homework arrangement is famous Every day, I see Tan Shan sending homework to the office, sometimes several times. Those math homework is divided into AB books, and sometimes there are workbooks and test papers. Zhang Dongmei's desk is always full.

"As a class representative, I should help the teacher." Tan Shan replied while holding her homework.

Old Man Wang sighed, wondering if the little girl in front of him didn't hear the sarcasm in his words.

Tan Shan turned her head and continued walking towards the office, she pursed her lips.

She knew how the teachers of other subjects viewed Zhang Dongmei.

Zhang Dongmei relied on the quiz tactics to maintain the math grades in the class, and thus occupied the time of other subjects. Sometimes Zhang Dongmei can't judge her homework by herself, and she will ask Tan Shan to help.

However, she still supports Teacher Zhang. She believes that the teacher is also for their own good.

Teachers are also human, and they are also in a bad mood. Although Zhang Dongmei often beats and scolds them, her class is really good. There are many questions that the teacher cannot explain. Teachers often come to ask her for advice, and Zhang Dongmei's class is often rated as the best open class.

She is proud of being a class representative, even though these jobs take up a lot of her time and make her work harder than other students.

She often goes to bed late at night and arrives at school early in the morning.

Tan Shan arrived at the teacher's office. The teachers seemed to be going to a meeting and were not here.

Tan Shan familiarly found Teacher Zhang's seat. Put those thick workbooks on the table.

Just when she was about to turn around and leave, she took a peculiar look, and suddenly found that there seemed to be something in the trash can.

Tan Shan lowered her head and took a closer look. Those were just scraps of paper, but they were familiar ones. She couldn't help squatting down and wrote a congratulatory word on the top scrap of paper.

Tan Shan suddenly realized what it was, she trembled and took out the piece of paper.

Yesterday was Teacher Zhang's birthday. She prepared a picture for Teacher Zhang.

In recent weeks, Tan Shan has been drawing for a short time every day after finishing her homework. She has been drawing for three consecutive weeks. On some days, she goes to bed after a little and wakes up again after five in the morning. Her parents felt bad for her, but the stubborn Tan Shan insisted on finishing it.

She brought that painting to Teacher Zhang yesterday along with her homework. It was a meticulous painting of flowers and birds. Although the painting of the bird was a bit unbeautiful, she put her heart into it.