Chapter 58

Eighteen years, such a long time, what can you do? This is nearly one-sixth of the time of ordinary life, a barren town is enough to develop into a modern city, a peak city may also turn from prosperity to decay into ruins, some people are born, some people die, a young child is enough to grow into a youth.

Eighteen years ago, Lu Siyu was eight years old. That year, Song Wen was seven and a half years old.

Eighteen years ago in Nancheng, people watched old TV sets, and the streets were full of video stores, newsstands, and all kinds of slobbering songs. Time just slipped away.

Eighteen years ago in September, the case of the Wushan Nursing Home was discovered. Like a butterfly flapping its wings, the fate of the entire city is changed...

Eighteen years later in the blink of an eye, someone tore the seal of time.

It is now 11:30 at night on the third day of the crime. In a bar in the west of Nancheng City, guests are arriving one after another. For some people, this time is already time to go to bed. For some people, it is time to go to bed. , a good day has just begun. This bar is called WAITING, and the decoration is quite high-end, but it is opened in a relatively remote place.

Lu Siyu sat quietly in a card seat in the bar. The cool light reflected on his face, which made his complexion colder and out of tune with the surrounding hustle and bustle. He made a phone call according to the contact information Wu Qing gave him. The other party heard that he knew Wu Qing, and directly quoted a price and asked him to come to this bar, so Lu Siyu waited here to meet.

At this time, Lu Siyu lowered his eyes, intertwined his fingers, and placed it on his folded lap motionless. He seemed to be thinking about a problem, and there was no happiness or unhappiness on his face. It has already arrived, but the person waiting has not appeared.

The business premises have been reorganized recently, the women who sold alcohol are gone, and there are fewer customers in the bar than before. This year, no business is easy to do.

Since Lu Siyu arrived at the bar, someone has been pointing at him. He is completely different from the atmosphere here, like a well-behaved student who suddenly strayed into a place he shouldn't be. After driving away a few good guests, another man came over from the bar. The man was obviously drinking too much, so he sat next to Lu Siyu without saying hello: "What's wrong with this little beauty? Alone? Do you want me to buy you a drink?"

As he sat down, a strong smell of alcohol swept in. As he spoke, the man stretched out his hand and, relying on his height and strength, touched Lu Siyu's face: "It's a big night, a good night is too short..."

Lu Siyu finally moved now, frowned slightly, and turned his head away from the man's hand with a displeased face.

The man was still motivated, and he smiled and leaned over his nose and slapped his face: "Yo ho, I'll have a drink with you, and you will be a piece of meat." As he spoke, he pressed his body over, smelled of alcohol, and stretched out his hand. Go and hug Lu Siyu's waist.

This time, Lu Siyu didn't hold back any longer. He raised his eyes and scolded in a low voice, "Go away."

He hated the touch of his body, and he hated the smell on the man, which was human, and mixed with the smell of alcohol.

"Who are you letting go?! Don't ask whose territory this is!" The man's anger was undisguised.

Lu Siyu stood up and took half a step back. This position just made him stuck in the seat. The man also stood up, his eyes seemed to be looking at a butterfly in a bottle.

There was also a knee-high coffee table between the two. The man stretched out a hand to pull Lu Siyu's neck. He was half a head taller than Lu Siyu. He put his eyes on it. Lu Siyu opened his arm with one hand, and punched him under the ribs with the other hand. The man threw his body forward, exerting force on both sides, as if he had bumped into Lu Siyu's hand.