Chapter 160

On the South Shark Island, in the sweet-looking cake house, the chandeliers all over the house are on, reflecting the beautiful lights, decorating the cake house on the island like a fairyland on earth.

Yang Ling had already pushed the dining cart into the private room. In addition to foreign wine, pastries and snacks, there were some small square boxes, about a dozen of them, which filled the second and third floors of the dining car.

As soon as the car was pushed to the front, Amy couldn't wait to meet her and took a small square box in her hand.

The box had some foreign letters printed on it, and when it was opened, there were rows of neatly arranged silver bullets, like a big box of silver bullets.

Mr. Su didn't know when he went out, and there were only two female students left on the table.

Jiang Jiang had never seen this thing before, and was stunned at this time.

Qiu Lan even blinked and asked directly, "Amy, what is this?"

Her intuition felt that this should not be a good thing, but Amy's eyes were very obsessed when she looked at it, which made her very curious.

"This thing is quite ordinary, you students have never seen the world." Amy said with a smile, "This kind of thing can make people relax and make people happy, and it is very popular abroad."

"Isn't this poisonous?" Jiang Jiang frowned when he heard this.

Amy shook her head and showed them the little silver bullet: "This thing is completely different from poison. Poison is illegal. This thing is just an ordinary thing, and the price is very cheap."

At this time, Chen Zui also stood up. He took one out of the box in Amy's hand and said to Qiu Lan with a smile: "Little girl, would you like to try it? I'll treat you today..."

Qiu Lan walked over curiously, wanting to reach out and take the thing.

Jiang Jiang saw her get up, his face changed, and he followed.

Song Wen stood up, passed the two girls a few steps, and snatched the thing from Chen Zui's hand.

As soon as the cake chef Yang Ling put all the drinks and cakes on the table in the private room, Song Wen pulled him up and asked, "Do you know that it is illegal to sell this kind of thing?"

Yang Ling said with a smile, "Don't get excited about this guest, this is just what I make cakes for. Some guests have some special needs. Moreover, I don't sell these things, they are just a bonus for cakes and drinks after dinner. ."

After speaking, he looked at Chen Zui, as if to correct the correctness of what he said.

Song Wen looked sideways, and there were colorful balloons and steel cylinders on the table in the private room, obviously a complete set. It's not a bonus like the cake chef said, pointing and saying: "You are selling it on purpose!"

Qiu Lan was taken aback by this change, and asked in a trembling voice, "What is this thing?"

Song Wen held the silver bullet and said, "This thing is called laughing gas, also known as laughing gas bomb, the gas inside is nitrous oxide, a colorless and sweet gas, which can make people hallucinate and feel pleasure. ."

The two girls were stunned when they heard this. Although they had never seen such a thing, they had all heard of it. This thing is forbidden in many places, and they didn't expect that someone would sell it on the island.

Chen Zui looked at Song Wen and said, "Oh, don't be nervous, this kind of thing is really not a drug."

Song Wen said sternly: "This kind of thing is just not classified as a drug in China. It can be addictive and deadly."