Chapter 14

Lu Siyu hesitated for a moment, looked at Song Wen, and did not answer him.

The room was brightly lit, but the two of them had their own concerns.

Song Wen didn't ask about the past, but instead talked about the current situation: "Lu Siyu, since you joined the team, I feel that you are a little different, and you don't fit in with the police force's environment. You originally had more and better. It's like the murderer in this case desperately trying to destroy all the marks on the body, but in the end he left traces."

Lu Siyu gave a soft "Huh?", as if he didn't understand what he was talking about.

"Let me restore what you did after going to work. On the first day of work, you dropped things twice. You returned to the crime scene alone." After saying this, Song Wen paused, as if Waiting for Lu Siyu's explanation.

Lu Siyu turned his head slightly and looked at him: "I'm a little lost, Song team, do you dislike me for throwing things too often?"

Song Wen continued: "I was only impressed with one of them at first, and I didn't think it was wrong, but later, I found the second time in Xiaocheng's physical evidence photos. You observed the deceased's car up close. It's the so-called first time. I deduce that you should have found a clue in the trunk at that time. Because the trunk of that car was fond of placing corpses. "

Lu Siyu hesitated for a moment, then explained softly, "I just dropped by to say hello to Sister Xu after I went down."

Song Wen looked at him, his eyes fixed on Lu Siyu's body, the person in front of him looked harmless, but he knew in his heart that he was not that simple: "In this case, you have been walking in front of us, in the first During a group meeting, you pinpointed that the dismembering person was in love, and led the suspect to her, and after you went to their home, you learned the truth of the case." He paused and continued, " But I'm very surprised that you didn't expose your love or tell me directly, but instead implied me..."

Lu Siyu opened his mouth, licked his lower lip, and wanted to say something, but didn't interrupt.

"You took great pains to buy this copy of "The Appearance of Suspect X", just to tell me that the time and place of the crime have been changed." At this point, Song Wen asked the purpose of his visit today, "After so many years, you have The way you behave, there is still no change... Just like at the beginning, you hoped that through the hands of those students, you would be able to touch the corpse, and you would get rid of those troubles and be able to live off campus by exception. Just like when you answered the psychological assessment test, In order to enter the police force, I don't want to reveal my true heart, and I deliberately confuse Dr. Zhou. Lu Siyu, I want to ask you, what are you doing here?"

After having a conversation with Zhou Yining and conducting some investigations, Song Wen still chose to come here and speak clearly.

The rest of the team, smart or stupid, were all racking their brains to find the truth, only Lu Siyu seemed to be playing a detective game. He doesn't care about justice, he doesn't fear death, and he doesn't care whether bad people can subdue the law.

He felt that Lu Siyu was covering up his real purpose with emotional indifference, covering up what was different from ordinary people in him...

The whole process was analyzed by Song Wen. Seeing him pressing step by step, Lu Siyu finally stopped arguing. It seemed that his expression gradually changed due to the drunkenness of that little red wine. With a little halo, he leaned forward, his eyes narrowed slightly, and the redness at the corners of his eyes became more obvious: "Officer Song." Lu Siyu spoke, his pointed chin lightly tapped, "There are other Does anyone know you're coming to see me tonight?"