Chapter 96

When Song Wen returned to Lu Siyu's house, it was nearly nine o'clock, the lights were on, the food was placed on the table, and he left tableware and chopsticks for him.

In the small villa, it is as warm as an ordinary family.

Lu Siyu fell asleep on the sofa, his body still curled up insecure. Song Wen looked at his sleeping face. From this angle, Lu Siyu stretched out a forearm with a slender wrist. His profile was white and delicate, but his brows were slightly frowned, as if he was dreaming.

Song Wen got up and went upstairs to get a summer quilt, and put it lightly on Lu Siyu. Before he could lift his hand, Lu Siyu's eyelashes suddenly trembled, and he opened his eyes. The two looked at each other.

"That... you're sleeping." Song Wen said apologetically.

Lu Siyu rubbed his eyes: "No, I just woke up." Then he pointed to the food on the table, "I've eaten it, do you see if it's cold?"

Song Wen got up and touched the bowl on the table: "It's still warm, don't be so troublesome." With such an opening, he couldn't ask Lu Siyu how he decided to stay.

Lu Siyu lay down for a while, and when Song Wen had almost eaten, he turned over and sat up on the sofa: "Why did you delay so long today? Is it going well?"

Song Wen tidied up the table and said: "Zhao Liu'er has been confirmed, and we have an appointment to meet with the City Bureau tomorrow afternoon. Huo Shaoqing's return time is at 2:00 p.m. the day after tomorrow. We will arrest him as soon as he comes back. The application has been made and the arrangements have been made. By the way... Gu Bureau said that the best thing to do is to go through the traffic bureau." At present, although there are many things, the progress is going smoothly.

"Gu Bureau, as the leader, naturally thinks about how to deal with the problem." Lu Siyu bit his nails and asked, "No news from Gu Zhibai?"

Song Wen stopped and said, "Anyway, when I left, I hadn't released anyone yet."

Lu Siyu sighed and said, "After Xu Changying catches him, he will be more careful to erase all clues."

Lu Siyu's mind kept on going. From the beginning to the end, he felt that those things were involved with Gu Zhibai. The affairs of the nursing home and the affairs of Bai Luorui all involved Gu Zhibai invariably. Not a coincidence.

He even had a hunch that this time the car accident's top bag would also have some connection with Gu Zhibai?

Those people are organized and purposeful to do things. Who is Gu Zhibai's online?

After so many things have happened, will they make the next move and how will they respond to the police investigation?

Lu Siyu wanted to clarify these issues and relationships, but the more he thought about it, the more his head hurt.

During this period of time, Song Wen cleaned up the kitchen and waited for her aunt to clean it tomorrow. He went to add dog food to the little wolf's food box. After washing his hands, Song Wen saw Lu Siyu sitting on the sofa not talking, so he couldn't help reaching out and rubbing his hair: "Get some rest early."

Lu Siyu took his hand and said, "Can you accompany me today? Sleep on my side."

Song Wen snorted: "I'll go up when I'm ready."

Lu Siyu went upstairs, washed briefly, and then lay on the bed. Sleeping became a pious ritual, and the demarcation between day and night became less clear. He seemed to be able to see glimpses of light with his eyes closed, as if he was in a dream, but also awake. He didn't know when he slept in the bed, and finally he woke up because of stomach pain. When he opened his eyes, he found that it was already bright and the sun was shining through the window. Then he looked at his phone. , it's almost eight o'clock.