Chapter 119

At 12 o'clock, the Nancheng Bureau was brightly lit, except for the criminal policeman on duty, and the policeman who had just returned from the inspection.

Everyone in the entire police station looked serious and was in a hurry. No one dared to relax until the vicious serial killer was caught.

Tian Ming's team had just returned. He was anxious about the case. He heard that Song Wen had arrested someone, so he hurried over to inquire about the situation.

Song Wen simply handed the case to him and Fu Linjiang for trial, went to the seat to get some things, and pulled Lu Siyu into the storage room.

Lu Siyu was stunned, not knowing what Song Wen was going to do.

Song Wendao: "Did you get hurt just now? Let me take a look."

Lu Siyu just remembered that when he was fighting the man before, he was scratched a little by the iron nail on the wooden stick. The wound is on the outer thigh above the knee. Lu Siyu lowered his head and said, "It's just that the skin was cut. After such a long time, it won't hurt anymore."

Song Wendao: "Let me see."

Only then did Lu Siyu lift up his skirt. There was a scratch of about five centimeters in total, and the deepest part was about half a centimeter deep.

Song Wen took out the iodine and said, "Take off your socks first." Then he looked at it and said, "Sit on the table, and I will give you the medicine later."

Lu Siyu sat on the table in the storage room, took off his stockings, and when he arrived at the wound, he found that the socks had been glued to the wound. He frowned slightly, lowered his head and "hiss", he was not exercising just now. I felt pain, and at this time I felt a little pain when I opened the sticky wound.

"I'll do it." Song Wen said, helping him melt the wound with iodine, and then carefully blowing on it while helping him slowly take off the flesh-colored stockings.

Finally got rid of the wound, Lu Siyu put his hand on the table, just about to say that he came. Song Wen took off his shoes and took off his socks.

The skirt that was in the way was pulled up to the waist, and Lu Siyu suddenly found that he was so naked from legs to feet. He was a little shy for a while, and unconsciously curled up his snow-white toes, then took a piece of clothing from the side and put it over his legs.

Song Wen thought he was cold, so he lowered his head and said, "I'll be fine right away, it might rain at night, I'll give you medicine first, and then put on the waterproof tape."

The blood on the legs was wiped off and the wounds were medicated. The storage room was extremely quiet for a while. Lu Siyu looked down at Song Wen. From this angle, his eyes were lowered, his eyelashes were trembling slightly, his mouth was pursed, and his expression was serious and serious.

The two were so close, Lu Siyu could even feel that Song Wen's shallow breathing made his legs a little itchy.

Lu Siyu's heart moved a little for a while. The last time Song Wen wiped his wound, it seemed to be the case of chocolate. Now, it's been so long...

Song Wen wrapped Lu Siyu's wound completely and said, "Let's do this first, it's better to go to the hospital for a look at this wound, it's better not to leave scars..." Then he was relieved, packed his things and raised his head, Only then did I realize that Lu Siyu was wearing a little bit less now, and the legs in front of him were long, thin and straight. He was looking at the bandage just now, but in retrospect, his fingertips seemed to have Lu Siyu's body temperature...

What's worse is that now Lu Siyu is wearing women's clothes, his wig has not been taken off, and he has a sense of temptation that he did not have in the past.