Chapter 113

In the interrogation room of the Nancheng Bureau, the questioning of Zeng Minyi continued.

The interrogation room was quiet for a while, Song Wen lowered his head and drew a picture. Fu Linjiang broke the silence and comforted the girl: "Don't worry, when the case reaches us, we will find him."

It takes a process to draw a portrait, Song Wen showed Zeng Minyi the outline of the man he had drawn. Zeng Minyi whispered some features, and Song Wen lowered his head and continued to paint.

Lu Siyu just finished summarizing the previous record and closed the pen cap. He sat next to Song Wen, turned around and approached Song Wen, lowered his head, and watched Song Wen concentrate on painting portraits with interest.

A few lines outline the face, draw the movement of the hair, and begin to trace the facial features.

Lu Siyu likes to watch Song Wen's paintings, his pen seems to have a soul, it is a kind of quiet force, sometimes just the outline between a few strokes makes the person on the paper come to life, like this The painting skills are admirable.

And this hand can not only hold a pen, but also a gun. The warmth in his hand made him nostalgic, as if holding it, he felt secure.

The tip of the pen touches the drawing paper, making a soft rustling sound.

Song Wen was halfway through the painting, then raised his head and glanced at Lu Siyu, the person in front of him held his cheeks, Qing Jun's face was expressionless, the lights in the interrogation room illuminated his entire skin as white as snow, and he looked very focused. , the long eyelashes drooped down, as quiet as a rabbit.

The corners of Song Wen's mouth couldn't help bending upwards. He couldn't help but think of their first meeting. He wiped the lead dust on his little knuckle with a tissue and continued to paint.

Not long after, a portrait has already taken shape. It is a man who looks a little ordinary, but has a gloomy expression in his eyebrows. As long as he draws dark eyes on the eyes of the image, it is like the finishing touch. A face is printed on the white paper...

At this moment, the door of the interrogation room was suddenly opened, and a tall and thin man in his twenties walked in, and as soon as he entered the door, he walked over to Zeng Minyi: "Minyi, why didn't you come here without telling me? I still checked your taxi record before I knew you were here."

Seeing him, Zeng Minyi shrank back in fear, then lowered her head and stopped talking. The person who came was obviously the boyfriend she mentioned.

Zhu Xiao at the door stood there with an embarrassed expression: "I'm sorry Team Song, this man came to look for the victim, and he rushed over when he asked where he was. I really didn't stop him..."

Fu Linjiang was still patient, stood up and explained, "We are handling a case, and we called her here. Your girlfriend is an important witness and has the obligation to cooperate with our investigation..."

The man refused to leave, and did not dare to push them against them. He stood beside Zeng Minyi and said, "What are the police comrades asking? I was also the client last night, and I can testify. What happened last night was all because of her. It's too late to walk the dog...no big deal."

Zeng Minyi pursed her lips, tears welling in her eyes: "I have to do housework every day when I come back from work, but you play games all day. If you didn't forget to walk the dog, why would I go out at night..."

"Listen to me, how can there be so many things to give the dog to others..." The man continued to reason with her, "Who told you to walk the dog and wear it so sexy? Otherwise, why would you let you not do other people? Yesterday in the It's not enough for you to be ashamed at the police station, and you're here at the city bureau today! If you let your company know about it later, you won't be able to keep your job!"