Chapter 18

Lu Siyu sighed, Song Wen has been staring at him more closely since he had a meal last night. He knew that he couldn't get away with it, so he sorted out his thoughts and analyzed the background of a few people first.

"The Department of Civil Engineering was popular more than ten years ago, and now there are few girls as an option. This major needs to go to the construction site frequently, has a lot of dirty work, and also needs to deal with the subcontractors and migrant workers. These girls chose this The reasons for her major are not the same. According to my inference, Dong Fang's family may be related to real estate. The family hopes that she will study a civil engineering major and go back to inherit her legacy. Ma Aijing was born in an intellectual family, and her parents may have engaged in related majors. , Guo Hua and Lin Wanwan's family background is not very good, Nancheng Civil Engineering Department has set up a high scholarship, this may be the reason why they choose this major."

Fu Linjiang listened carefully, Song Wen nodded and moved his fingers to signal him to continue.

Lu Siyu continued: "Among the four, Dong Fang and Ma Aijing have a good relationship. Dong Fang feels that she is favoring Ma Aijing, but Ma Aijing doesn't seem to appreciate it very much. She is a little envious of Dong Fang's wealth. A little jealous too."

These words made Fu Linjiang stunned, "How did you know this?" If he hadn't known that Lu Siyu had just arrived at the scene, he would have suspected that this kid had investigated behind their backs.

Lu Siyu didn't answer, but Song Wen opened his mouth to explain, while he was talking, he stared at Lu Siyu, as if analyzing his reasoning: "The reasoning is quite simple, they have many items of the same style, The same type of tissue paper, the same type of slippers, and even the same type of sanitary napkin, which are obviously bought by my girlfriends at the supermarket together."

After saying this, Song Wen pointed to the cosmetics of the two girls: "Dong Fang likes to use high-end cosmetics, and the cosmetics she buys usually come with samples, but those samples appear in Ma Aijing's cosmetics, which is obviously Dong Fang. It was given to her. The lipstick brand Dong Fang uses is very famous. She has four of them here, and Ma Aijing also put one on her table. Ma Aijing's color is very biased, so that lipstick should also be given to her by Dong Fang after she bought it and felt that the color was not suitable for her."

Fu Linjiang showed his true nature as a straight man, and walked over to look at the lipsticks: "I can't tell at all... What is the difference between the colors of these lipsticks."

"That lipstick is basically useless. Probably, even a beautiful woman can't control a death Barbie fan." Song Wen said and turned on Ma Aijing's computer, and the QQ inside was set to automatically log in, "Ma Aijing is playing with the game. There are some chat records, mentioning that she has a roommate who can do whatever she wants with money, and she is not as beautiful as her, in short, she envies Dong Fang and is her best friend, but she is jealous of her and taking advantage of her."

After listening to Song Wen's analysis, Fu Linjiang was stunned, and Lu Siyu also nodded, tacitly acquiescing to these inferences.

Song Wen asked again, "What about the others?"

"In the bedroom, Guo Hua is being isolated." Lu Siyu continued.

Fu Linjiang continued to be surprised: "I can see that Guo Hua is far behind other girls in terms of grades and family, but not to the extent of being isolated, right? How do you see that?"

Song Wenyang pointed out the information sheets in his hand: "Probably because of this score sheet, I also noticed that in the freshman year, their elective courses were still normal, and several people overlapped with each other, but in the third year and the university Fourth, Guo Hua's elective courses perfectly avoided the courses taken by the other three, and chose difficult and partial courses. Generally, there are only a few elective courses to choose from. Most of the students in the same dormitory will choose to have a partner. Going together can not only remind each other, but also tip off the news, and Guo Hua's chosen course is completely different from other people, presumably because he doesn't want to have other intersections with the classmates in the dormitory."