Chapter 184

At one o'clock in the afternoon, Gu Zhibai was called to the Nancheng Bureau. He had already been here once, and this time he was even more familiar.

Du Yong and Ye Zheng entered the interrogation room and asked all the questions that they felt in doubt. Gu Zhibai smiled and talked freely, and answered all their questions in detail.

"About this fund, it's just a part of our company's charity work. Our company invests a lot of money and donations in charity every year. We have more or less donations from more than a dozen foundations in Nancheng. We inject charity. After the donation, there will be certain requirements for the use of the donation, and the other party will give details. As far as I know, this foundation has always been relatively formal."

"Yu Huizhi and I have met her several times. The most recent one was at a charity party. I always thought she was a good person. I never thought she was doing such a thing behind her back."

"Yes, I only got a certain understanding of it after reading the news. I don't know anything about her dealings with those traffickers and raising children in captivity."

"On the night of your action, I drove to the vicinity of the city bureau, but I made an appointment to meet with someone. I happened to have a receipt for dinner on me. The settlement time should be around the time of the incident, right? You can't just because I'm nearby. Suspect me when the car is parked."

"Regarding my relationship with Bai Luorui, I explained it when I went to the police station last time. If you still have questions, then I don't mind saying it again. I'm just a cooperative relationship with her."

"As for the issue of funds, our company has a certain amount of foreign capital. This requires me and the foreign party to apply for it. After I have asked the company's legal affairs and lawyers, I can give you more detailed information and information. If you have any questions, I can give you. Advanced Solutions."

Gu Zhibai's reply was reasonable and well-founded, so that they couldn't pick out any questions at all, it was just a drop of water.

The entire inquiry process lasted for two hours, and Ye Zheng finally found that he really couldn't ask anything, and walked into the observation room with a look of decadence.

Xu Youyou turned her head and asked Song Wen who was sitting beside her: "Then Song team, what should I do now? Is the deduction for 12 hours or..."

Song Wen rubbed his brows, "Last time you guys detained Team Xu for 24 hours, it's useless, just let it go if you ask, keep checking and keep staring at him."

Ye Zheng suddenly remembered something and said, "Or make an application and monitor him, I'm familiar with it."

Song Wen shook his head: "I can't be identified as a suspect. The surveillance is obviously not in compliance with the regulations."

Lu Siyu stood up and said, "I'll send him off." He walked all the way to the interrogation room next door, knocked on the door and walked in, "Mr. Gu, if you have nothing else to explain, you can go back. I'll take you out."

Seeing that he was a little surprised, Gu Zhibai smiled lightly: "Officer Lu, long time no see." He stood up and walked outside with Lu Siyu.

This time, Lu Siyu didn't go to the main entrance, and took Gu Zhibai to the side entrance to the west of the city bureau.

Song Wen walked to the door of the observation room, separated by a corridor, and saw Dai Xiaoman coming out.

Dai Xiaoman just recorded another confession. She was brought here to identify the aunt who took her back then. Now that the recording is over, she walked out of another interrogation room. She raised her head and glanced at Gu Zhi. White back.