Chapter 186

The autumn wind blew through the old corridor, making a sound of wind. In this dark and unused anatomy building, the temperature is several degrees lower than outside.

This building is obviously a few years old, the floors are all cement, no tiles are laid.

Lu Siyu's feet landed on the concrete floor, making bursts of light noises, which caused some echoes in the building.

Principal Zheng and Song Wen followed behind.

The corridor is a little dark, and you can see that there are some large or small rooms on both sides. Different signs are hung on the top of the rooms. Some of them are unrecognizable, and some of them can still see the writing on them. There is a reference room in the next room, an anatomical model room in the next room, an organ storage room, and a specimen making room.

Most of the rooms here have windows, but the windows have been closed all the year round, and they have long been covered with a thick layer of gray, making the corridor very dark.

Zheng Huai'an covered his nose and introduced: "This building has three floors. The first floor is where anatomical materials are stored, including models, organs, atlases, and photos. Most of the things here have been removed. A small number of them are still here. The second floor is the laboratory, and the third floor is the dissection room, which is divided into two types: the overall dissection room and the partial dissection room. There are six rooms in total, which can be used for several classes at the same time. There are large-scale dissection rooms at both ends of the corridor. elevators to facilitate the transportation of bodies."

Lu Siyu walked into a darkroom and tried to press the switch, but the light didn't turn on. He walked around the room.

Song Wen also lit up with a flashlight. There was a skeleton in the corner and some small jars soaked in formalin. He squatted down and looked at the bones, which were covered with dust. Fortunately, it was just a model, and he could feel the plastic. It's a bit scary to see a white bone suddenly in this abandoned building. It's like a horror movie set.

However, Lu Siyu was very interested, and it felt like he was visiting a somewhat outdated human body museum. He turned to look at the small jars on the shelf beside him. On the old shelves, there are still some jars soaked in organs, some of which have been contaminated and are not complete, some jars have problems with the seal, the formalin has long been dry, and only the rest The dry organs were discarded here and not taken away.

"There's really nothing to see here..." Zheng Huaian didn't want to enter those rooms, so he said aside, "Two police officers, are you sure you want to watch it?"

Song Wendao: "Let's just stroll around, we won't damage this place. If Principal Zheng is afraid, he can wait for us outside."

"No...where else." Zheng Huai'an immediately denied, "This is where I used to go to school, how can I be afraid." At this point, Zheng Huai'an paused and didn't say too much, "It's just that there are quite a lot of dead people in this place. It always makes people feel that they are not at ease in their hearts."

Song Wen couldn't help but continue to ask: "President Zheng, I have always been curious, where did all those corpses in the medical school come from?"

Principal Zheng said: "Most of them are donated bodies, and a small part is said to be prisoners or people who died outside, but I don't know."

"Then, if there is one more corpse here, can you find it?" Song Wen's brain was wide open.

"What?" Principal Zheng reacted before saying, "That's impossible. Every corpse has a hand card and a number, which is easy to distinguish."