Chapter 134

So Tan Shan was the first to be called to the private room next door.

She walked into that private room timidly, feeling completely different from how she usually walked into a student's classroom.

This private room is very large, and it is separated by two rooms from the package where the few of them dined before.

The private room is that kind of suite, and it is the largest one in the entire Mingyue Building. The clerk helped them clean the lounge in it. There were a table and a few chairs in it. Although it was simple, it was temporary enough.

Song Wen and the others tried it just now, and it was as the clerk said, it was very soundproof, and even standing at the door couldn't hear what the people inside were saying.

Zhang Ziqi was in charge of guarding outside, Cheng Mo and Song Wen were sitting on one side of the table, opposite Tan Shan, Lu Siyu was sitting next to Song Wen, and turned on the recorder as a backup for the interrogation process. Then opened the notebook record.

As soon as Tan Shan came in, Cheng Mo said politely, "Aiya, Mr. Tan, it's been a long time. Today's incident is also a coincidence. I heard about the matter here and came here quickly. My condolences..."

Tan Shan saw that her acquaintances relaxed a lot, and said, "Thank you Dad Cheng, Cheng Cheng has been studying hard recently and has made great progress..."

Cheng Mo continued: "Teacher Tan should continue to worry about it. I know that my son is too subjective..."

Seeing that this interrogation was about to turn into a parent-teacher meeting, Song Wen coughed beside him.

Cheng Mo said: "Mr. Tan, don't be nervous, you can say anything. My colleagues and I are here, and we won't wrong a good person."

Tan Shan is still nervous, her face is a little pale, her face is small, her nose and eyes are small and exquisite, she looks obedient and quiet, even if she is a teacher, she lacks a bit of courage, and don't know if she can hold back. Disobedient students in the class.

Tan Shan looked up at Song Wen and then at Lu Siyu. The two policemen had met just now. She twisted her fingers nervously, took a deep breath, and tried to treat today's inquiry as a teacher's interview.

The previous teacher interview was conducted in an activity room of the school, as it is now, with a table in front of it and three unsmiling interviewers sitting across from it.

Nancheng No. 1 Middle School is now a key junior high school in the city. If you want to become a teacher, you need to pass various tests and screenings. Tan Shan is undoubtedly excellent, whether it is the results of the test, the scoring of the open class, the preparation of the courseware, and the writing of the lesson plan. , are the better among the several candidates at that time. It can be said that she has passed five hurdles before reaching the final interview level.

That was three years ago, but now Tan Shan still remembers some of the questions the interviewer asked her. After finishing the professional inquiry, the interviewer suddenly asked her, "Tan Shan, what kind of teacher do you want to be?"

The person facing her was an old woman, her skin was as hard as dried orange peel, and her face was tense from beginning to end, making it impossible to tell whether she was satisfied or dissatisfied.

Tan Shan stabilized her voice and said loudly, "Being a teacher has always been my wish and my career plan, and I have prepared everything for this. I want to be a good teacher. , a good teacher who is loved by students and loved by parents, I will teach students according to their aptitude, teach students everything I know, become their leader, and I will care about their lives..."