Case 6: Extreme Evil in the World

- Chapter 103 -

The Christmas car accident top bag case has finally come to an end. After all the criminals have been transferred, all the materials have been prepared.

The work of wrapping up the case is over, and the Mid-Autumn Festival is approaching. All departments of the police force have begun to hurry up to carry out daily training in order to cope with the assessment at the end of the year.

In the firearms training room of the Nancheng Bureau, several police officers were practicing shooting, and gunshots were heard from time to time.

This training room has just been expanded. It is located at the rear of the city bureau. It is divided into multiple rooms, with various fitness facilities, as well as a fighting ring and a firearms training room.

The annual police assessment of the city bureau, as well as the police training of each branch, are here.

This firearms training room is thousands of square meters in size. At this time, Song Wen and Lu Siyuhe were standing at one end of the 25-meter target.

This afternoon, Song Wen specially brought Lu Siyu over, euphemistically calling it individual counseling. Now all kinds of common sense explanations have been completed, and it has reached the stage of actual combat.

"...The gun inspection, loading, aiming, and shooting must be done in one go. Good marksmanship is fed by bullets, so we need to practice more. Our end-of-year assessment must reach a total score of 60 in order to meet the standard." Song Wen said. Putting down Lu Siyu's elbow, "Raise it a little higher here, the muscles should be tight, and special attention should be paid to the strength of the waist, so that the body can form a memory."

Lu Siyu wears shock-proof and noise-cancelling earmuffs for the shooting range on his head and goggles on his eyes. After he aimed, he pulled the trigger.

There was a bang, the bullets flew out, and the recoil shook his shoulders slightly.

"It's been a few months since your internship period. I'm considering whether to apply to Bureau Gu and equip you with guns in advance, but for now, I'd better practice the marksmanship first." Song Wen said and pressed the button, the target. The station shows the score, and a red electronic digital score appears, with 8 rings.

"Yo, this is the result of the first shot. It's not bad." This score exceeded Song Wen's expectations.

Lu Siyu said modestly: "I studied at the police academy before, and there were exams at that time, but I didn't have many opportunities to practice, and I haven't played for a long time." After speaking, he looked down at the gun in his hand. There was no chance to hold the gun, and the gun had to get used to it for a while, otherwise his grades would have been better.

Song Wen was aroused by his understated reply, and he also took the noise-cancelling earplugs and put them on: "Occasionally shooting a good shot is not a skill, it still depends on the average score, I haven't practiced for a long time. , let's compare ten."

"Okay." Lu Siyu agreed immediately.

Song Wen stood in front of the target platform next to him, skillfully putting bullets on the ground.

The two target platforms showed that they were ready, and the two people started to pull the trigger to shoot. For a while, the gunshots in the shooting range did not stop.

Ten rounds were fired quickly, the target was quiet for a moment, and then the results were displayed, Song Wen was 83, and Lu Siyu was 78. The difference between the two is 5 rings.

Song Wen was a little surprised. In last year's end-of-year assessment, he played a little better than now. The 87th ring is the first in the overall situation, and Lu Siyu's performance is enough to rank in the top three.