Chapter 102

After such a thrilling day, it was difficult for everyone to calm down.

Although the process of this incident was a bit turbulent, it was fortunate that the result was quite satisfactory. Lu Siyu rested for a long time in the ambulance at the scene, and finally recovered in the afternoon.

After a busy day, the group finally returned to the police station.

Zhang Congyun, Huo Shaoqing, and Liu Fang all had murder cases in their bodies, and they were directly detained for trial.

Song Wen assigned Fu Linjiang to take Zhu Xiao to ask for the confession. The relevant information of the previous case was almost understood. Now, strike while the iron is hot, record the confession directly, and sign it.

Lu Siyu sat on the seat, drinking hot water and recuperating.

Song Wen still remembered Huo Chen's trial, and turned to ask Lao Jia, "Has Huo Chen's confession been recorded?"

"All confessed, including how to get Chen Yanqiu's body to the chemical plant. As for the car accident top bag, he provided an account, but that account belonged to a foreign bank. The money was quickly transferred to country Y."

"Let the technical investigator follow slowly." Song Wen knew that once this step was reached, the situation would be complicated and the identity of the other party would be difficult to track down. He has always been a little curious, what kind of person is the Yu Niangniang that Zhuozhuo mentioned before.

"By the way, Team Song, just now... something happened." Lao Jia said.

Song Wen frowned: "What's the situation?"

"It's not our side, it's over there..." Old Jia pointed in a low voice in the direction of the small conference room, "Just now, Bureau Gu was called away to inquire about the situation, and then a lawyer surnamed He came over... This person, as you know, is the lawyer He who only recognizes money but not affairs. He said that there is insufficient evidence to detain Xu team, and asked the city bureau to release Gu Zhibai. "

"And then?" Song Wen asked, with a bad premonition.

"Then, only Deputy Director Zhang was there, and then..." Lao Jia said here. There was a sound of footsteps outside. Someone walked from the corridor to the door of the police station. It was lawyer He who was leading Gu Zhibai out.

Lu Siyu also heard their conversation. He raised his head and looked outside. Whether it was intentional or not, Gu Zhibai looked in this direction as he walked past the office. He was dressed in a suit and looked polite, like a guest at a meeting.

For a moment, their eyes met, and Gu Zhibai showed a smile and moved his fingers in their direction.

It was like a greeting between acquaintances.

The police suspect walked out of the police station with such a swagger, being watched by everyone.

I just heard that the door on the side of the small conference room was suddenly slammed, and then Xu Changying came out of the conference room with an ashen face, and went directly to kill the deputy director's office.

Old Jia Yi Nuzui said, "What is the final result, can you see it?"

There are inevitably pig teammates in every team, and Deputy Zhang is the one who bears the brunt of the Nancheng Bureau.

This Deputy Bureau Zhang is the second in command under Bureau Gu. He is a little older than Bureau Gu. He usually doesn't manage the criminal part very much. He is an old and slick master.

Maybe what happened in the middle of it, whether Deputy Director Zhang really didn't stop it, or fake it didn't stop it. In short, now, Gu Zhibai, who was finally caught, has been released like this.