Case 2: Deadly Chocolate

Chapter 15

   It was already eight o'clock in the evening when Song Wen took a taxi and returned home. The lights in the community were turned on, and the stars were shining everywhere. He walked downstairs along the path, and when he looked up, he found that the lights in his house were on. Song Wen was not too surprised. He went upstairs and opened the door to see his old lady in the living room holding a mop and mopping the floor diligently.

Song Wen changed his shoes and said, "Mom, why are you here all of a sudden? Didn't you call me in advance?"

The old lady raised her eyes: "Why, I have to file an application report when I go to my son's house?" In order to carry out a surprise attack, the old lady also detained the key of Song Wen's residence.

You can't treat your mother in the same way you treat your subordinates. Song Wen, who is usually unsmiling, shows a polite and standard smile: "Where is it, I'm not going to pick you up?" He was friendly when he spoke. He took the mop, "I'll come."

Madam Song snorted and sat on the sofa, still a little unhappy. Her real name is Li Luanfang. She is fifty-eight years old this year. Ever since she retired from the hospital at fifty-five, she has been dreaming of holding a grandson, but after three years of waiting, she has graduated from college for the elderly several times. Song Wen still didn't know where to go, so the old lady jumped in her feet.

Song Wen knew why his mother wanted to raid. This problem was learned from his father who was a criminal investigator. He must see the scene of the crime with his own eyes and not miss a clue. He knew what my mother wanted to find, such as long hair on the bed, cosmetics in the mirror cabinet. Judging by the old lady's micro-expression now, the result this time is equally disappointing.

After dragging the ground, Song Wen sorted out the portraits, pencils and albums on the table: "Mom, have you had dinner yet? Shall I stop giving you something from the Internet?"

Mrs. Song looked like she had no appetite: "I ate it on the way here." Then she raised her eyes and asked Song Wen, "Why didn't you eat at home tonight?"

Song Wen answered honestly, "I went to dinner with my colleagues."

"Male or female?" Mrs. Song's eyes lit up, and she leaned in to smell him, "Drinking?"

"A little bit of red wine." Song Wen ducked back, "Of course men..."

"I thought you would have dinner with a female colleague when you were enlightened. What kind of red wine are you drinking with your male colleague?" The old lady complained, and Song Wen saw that the spark of gossip in her eyes was extinguished.

"Mom, I just finished a case. A woman dismembered his husband. It can be seen that marriage is too dangerous." Song Wen looked at the old lady, trying to get her to dispel the urge to find a daughter-in-law.

The old lady looked at him: "Then you might be hit by a car when you go out, so why don't you go out? People die every day in the hospital, so why don't you go to the hospital?"

Song Wen choked for a while, and could only continue to bury his head in packing.

The old lady who couldn't take it easy was sitting on the sofa before it was hot, and she got up and said to Song Wen: "Give me your pants, they are dirty, what do they look like?"

Song Wen protested: "Where is it dirty? I just took a shower in the afternoon and changed it new."

The old lady pointed to the cuffs of his trousers and said, "It's clean, and there's dog hair. What's the black thing?"

Song Wen: "..."

Suddenly, want to eat dog meat hot pot.

In the end, it was still the old lady, Song Wen obediently took off his pants and changed into a pair of home pajama pants. The captain of the criminal police lifted up his trousers reluctantly, and turned to ask old lady Song who was stuffing clothes in the washing machine: "Mom, why did you give me such a nickname?"