Chapter 138

In the autumn classroom, the weather has started to get a little cold, especially when Zhang Dongmei is standing here, the temperature is much lower than outside.

"Our study is so intense now, but there are still students who don't pay attention to study!" Zhang Dongmei stood in front of the podium, looking down at the dozens of students below, no one in the class dared to make a sound .

The students were frightened and shivering. Everyone bowed their heads involuntarily, trying to hide themselves. They didn't know who this unfortunate person Zhang Dongmei called today.

"Today, let's open your eyes. Someone in our class actually wrote this kind of thing." Zhang Dongmei said, shaking off a piece of pink paper.

Meng Tiantian's expression changed, and she lowered her head. She recognized that thing, which was a love letter she mustered up to write to Dong Yichen, a sports student in her class.

"Dong Yichen: Do you remember, in our first physical education class, a group of boys played a ball, and the ball rolled to the side of our girls. You asked for the ball in the past, and then I gave it back to you. You were a little flustered at that time, and when you took the ball, you touched my hand, and your hand was hot and warm."

"That was the first time I paid attention to you. I finally realized what love at first sight is. From that day on, I fell in love with you deeply. I couldn't see you every day. No, once I see you, my mood will also jump. Every day outside of class, I can't help but look in the direction of the runway when I pass by the playground. like you......"

Finished reading a short love letter. Zhang Dongmei threw the piece of paper on the podium and sneered: "What? If a man touches his hand, he has to show his respect? Do you still know what is shame? What is self-respect?"

Then she turned her head to look at the student: "Right, Meng Tiantian. I have already made three orders and five applications, and it is not allowed to fall in love early. You are even thicker than the corners of the city wall, and dare to take my words as a deaf ear. Don't think you have taken care of it. Short hair can be mixed with boys, you are a natural bitch, as long as you don't seduce men for a day, you will feel uncomfortable."

Zhang Dongmei said this and sneered: "Unfortunately, Dong Yichen has seen through your essence long ago, and handed this letter to me. Do you think this letter is written ridiculously?"

Having said that, Dong Yichen was silent, and some students looked back at Meng Tiantian with some sympathy.

The class was quiet for a while, and Zhang Dongmei snorted again, folded her arms and asked the students, "Isn't it funny?"

"Hahaha..." All the children showed fearful expressions and were forced to open their mouths and squeeze out dry smiles.

In the classroom, the woman dressed in black walked slowly with a taut white face, like a giant black tower. She looked at each student indifferently and gritted her teeth: "In this world, there is no love at first sight, and even love does not exist. The person you are thinking about doesn't love you at all! If you believe him, he will Makes you a joke! You all keep me in mind!"

"You are too young, all you need to do now is study, and other distractions must be put aside. Next time, if I see anyone who dares to write such shameless things, I will post it. Go to the school's bulletin board and open the eyes of all the students in the school!"

Meng Tiantian lowered her head, feeling her face was hot, as if she had been slapped more than a dozen times in a row and it didn't hurt so much.

Being read a love letter in the class is no less than a public execution. Today, Zhang Dongmei seemed to be in a good mood and didn't beat her again, but she felt more uncomfortable than being beaten.