Chapter 31

Lu Siyu and Song Wen came out of the small restaurant and went back the same way. The tickets they bought were for 1:30 in the afternoon. It would take a while to get to the city, and the time was quite urgent. The next ten minutes or so.

Song Wen went downstairs, and specifically checked to see if the old lady was still there. It was lunch break, and the residential area was getting quieter. The two of them still climbed up the fourth floor, knocked on the door of Lin Wanwan's house, and passed by. It took a few minutes for the sound to come from inside, and then the door was opened. Wang Wenyan looked up at them with a bit of surprise across an iron door: "You guys, why are you back again?"

Song Wendao: "Auntie, we have a few questions that we forgot to ask just now. I want to ask you."

Wang Wenyan looked at him, not as indifferent as the first time they came, "I'll tell you everything I can tell you." She said, without any intention of opening the door.

Lu Siyu frowned slightly after listening to it. He couldn't think about it carefully. What does it mean to be able to tell? What can't you tell?

Song Wen took the time and said the subject directly: "We want to ask about the gas poisoning three years ago."

Wang Wenyan's eyes moved, as if someone had suddenly tapped the acupuncture point, and her voice trembled a little: "Where did you hear about it? That incident has nothing to do with what's happening in Wanwan's bedroom now. Besides, that incident was long overdue. It's over, and no one's in trouble."

Lu Siyu reminded in a low voice, "Auntie, do you want us to discuss this in the corridor?"

At this moment, they were talking to each other across a security door, Song Wen and Lu Siyu were standing in the corridor, and Wang Wenyan was standing inside the door. Such a station can be seen as long as someone goes upstairs, and some neighbors may also hear it.

Wang Wenyan hesitated for a moment. She didn't want to let them in anymore, but she didn't want others to know that it was a shameful thing for the police to come to the door. Especially, now this matter also concerns her daughter, Lin Wanwan.

Song Wen supported the iron door with his hand, lowered his head slightly and looked down at her, as if he would never give up until he entered the door: "We'll just ask a few questions, and we'll leave after we've asked."

Wang Wenyan just lowered her head, and opened the door after the door lock slammed. This time, her attitude was much colder. On the coffee table was the leftovers that had just been eaten. After entering with Lu Siyu, she didn't let them sit, let alone pour water.

Song Wen went straight to the point: "I want to ask about the gas poisoning incident three years ago. Was Wanwan not at home at that time?"

Wang Wenyan folded her arms and hummed, "She has the habit of going to the library to study, and she left at six o'clock in the morning."

"When was your poisoning discovered?"

"It's more than ten o'clock. Our house has a ventilation window that leads to the corridor. At that time, the corridor smelled of coal, and someone called the police." The matter that was sealed in the memory was suddenly revealed, Wang Wenyan replied Gotta be a little slow.

Song Wen asked again, "What time do you usually get up in the morning?"

"Seven-thirty to eight." Apparently because of gas poisoning, they didn't wake up on time.

Lu Siyu raised his head while recording and asked, "Did Lin Wanwan go to the library so early when she was on vacation? As far as I know, the library won't open so early." He just checked After the distance from here to the library, the whole town is not big. If you take a car for 15 minutes, even if you walk, you can get there in more than 30 minutes. The general library will not open until 8:30. Even if you go early, it is enough to go out at 7:00, and you can also have breakfast on the way.