Chapter 112

After receiving Song Wen's instructions, Fu Linjiang contacted the 110 alarm center and pulled out all the police information after 8 o'clock last night.

One of them was a police officer from the Xihuashu police station, which caught his attention.

This police information is basically similar to what Song Wen said. The alarm center received a call at 11:30 in the evening, and a young woman claimed that she was attacked by a strange man.

The incident was treated as an emergency. Ten minutes later, two police officers arrived at the scene. Since the attacking man fled on the spot, they could only take the girl to the police station to make a transcript.

The girl was not seriously injured, and the incident was regarded as an attempted robbery.

Then the girl's boyfriend arrived and took the girl away.

Fu Linjiang communicated with the Xihuaishu police station. The other party provided the girl's contact information, and he invited the girl to the city bureau.

At three o'clock in the afternoon, the girl came to the Nancheng Bureau. She struggled for half the night last night and suffered some minor injuries. She asked for leave today and did not go to work.

Fu Linjiang led her to the interrogation room, and called Song Wen and Lu Siyu over.

The three sat opposite, Song Wen raised his head and looked at the girl. She was wearing a simple white shirt, a blue short skirt to the knees, flesh-colored stockings, and a thin long coat.

This girl is very pretty, with long hair in a shawl, a very white complexion, almond-shaped eyes, and a small nose. She looks young, with a little childishness from school.

Seeing that the person on the other side was looking at her, the girl reached out and stroked her hair, blocking a blue-purple scar on her forehead.

Lu Siyu looked at the name on the girl's registration form, called Zeng Minyi.

Before a few people started, there was a sudden knock on the door of the interrogation room. Tian Ming, the second captain, stuck his head out of the door, and then hooked his fingers at Song Wen, indicating that he had something to look for.

Song Wen walked to the door, and Tian Ming said, "Song team, you can, I heard that you found a witness so quickly."

Song Wen knew that it was Tian Ming who got the news. He originally wanted to wait for the situation to be confirmed before communicating with him, but now that he found it himself, he could only explain: "It's just a suspected eyewitness. What the murderer did, the specific situation, we will know after asking later."

Tian Ming coughed lightly and opened his mouth, but his face turned red, and he said the main topic with a twist: "Then what, it's all for the case, can you let me hear it?"

The team has been investigating for so long, but so far they haven't found any decent witnesses. This time, Song Wen has the upper hand. When he thinks of this, Tian Ming's face is hot, as if he was slapped.

At the last meeting, he was named by the Bureau Gu, and now he is eager to find some clues and make up for what he has done, so he pulled down his face and came to Song Wen.

Song Wen didn't mind: "Team Tian, ​​don't be so polite, it's about adding a chair."

So Tian Ming came in as well. Zeng Minyi raised her head and looked at the four police officers sitting opposite her. She was obviously frightened by this battle. She didn't know if she was involved in any major case. "That...I..."

Fu Linjiang sensitively noticed the girl's restraint and comforted her softly: "Don't be afraid, because the attack on you last night may involve other cases, so we called you here to ask about the situation."