Chapter 116

Since Song Wen reported the idea of ​​setting bait, he has won the strong support of Gu Ju.

At this time, Gu Bureau is under a lot of pressure. What the police are most afraid of is that the suspect disappears. The plan proposed by Song Wen is worth trying even if the chances of being caught are low. The police's preliminary analysis work and the profiling of the crime are almost done. At this time, it is better to go to the scene of a possible murder than to wait in the office.

Bureau Gu specially gathered all the female police officers in the entire city bureau, including all the girls of the right age from documents, physical books, and forensic medicine, and held a call for meetings. Except for those who were pregnant, too old, too fat, and too thin, A total of six people were screened, which was obviously not enough.

Gu Bureau went to the task force for this and was furious: "There are few lesbians in our bureau, can you be self-conscious as a police officer?! What about your sacrifice and dedication, according to our previous grouping, there are six overall groups, and each group has six groups. Two decoys, must be done!"

Tian Ming spread his hands: "Gu Ju, where do you want us to find so many big girls like flowers and jade? We can't go to the street to grab them, right? If you use your own relatives and friends, you can ask, but no A girl who has learned tricks is also afraid of being unsafe, right?"

Gu Ju glared: "Your makeup reconnaissance is all in vain? Just use this case to practice, and if you can't find anyone, just pretend to be yourself!"

Tian Ming scratched his head and still screamed: "Look at our city bureau. When we recruited them, they were all big men of about 1.8 meters... That criminal, I didn't dare to go up after I thought about it."

Gu Ju crossed his hips: "Why don't you dare to go? That's because your makeup and reconnaissance skills are not in place. At night, who can see how tall and how short? When he got close, while he looked at it, he wondered if it was a man or a woman. When I was young, there was a time when a murderer kidnapped a child in a kindergarten. Later, it was a male SWAT who disguised himself as a woman and shot him to death! In the face of the safety of the people, this difficulty and What's the face count?"

Song Wen snickered and watched Tian Ming deflate, but Gu Ju called his name in the next second: "Song Wen, just like Xiao Lu below you, dress up well and pull it out will never be better than a lesbian. Difference."

Song Wen heard this and turned to look at Lu Siyu.

Lu Siyu was sitting in the back row. He just came back from the physical evidence side. Cheng Xiaobing gave him several pieces of Want Want Senbei. He hurriedly lowered his head, covering his mouth as a little hamster didn't dare to move.

"This item is included in the end-of-year assessment, and there are extra points for cross-dressing!" Gu Ju continued, "In short, it is arranged like this, a group must come up with another bait, and you can vote for the candidates yourself. After the selection is completed, go to the logistics leader Put on the clothes and try, I want to see the results here!"

As soon as Gu Ju left, the whole office exploded.

"Gu Bureau today... did you eat gun medicine?"

"The case can't be solved in a hurry, it's understandable and understandable..."

"The recent case is too high, and the chrysanthemum tea I brewed by Gu Bureau doesn't work anymore."

"Captain, who do you think is more suitable in the team? I'm sure I can't do it with a pockmarked face. I'm wearing women's clothes in the middle of the night, I guess it's like Bai Wuchang."