Chapter 69

"Today is the official opening day of Longyue Senior City. Longyue Senior City is a huge comprehensive senior care community, including five areas: accommodation area, medical area, dining area, shopping area and leisure area. It is a large-scale complex. The retirement center can accommodate 100,000 elderly people and provide tens of thousands of employment opportunities for young people..."

"The whole project of Longyue Pension City, from preparation to completion, took four years in total. Such a great effort is a cooperation between Longyue Group and Nancheng government. Nancheng has always been at the forefront when it comes to pension issues. Once the pioneering old-age city model is successful, it will also be promoted in China..."

For today's event, the arrival of various news media is inevitable. Before nine o'clock in the morning, the luxurious lecture hall of Longyue Pension City was surrounded by journalists from major media.

This empty city seemed to suddenly come to life, and suddenly there were people everywhere.

In the VIP lounge, Bai Luorui was busy all the time, her whole body and mind were filled with activities, so that she would not collapse or reveal her flaws. It was less than an hour before the event started. It stands to reason that Du Ruoxin should have arrived a long time ago, but she never showed up.

An ominous premonition surged in Bai Luorui's heart: "Where's Du Ruoxin, why haven't you come yet? Have you contacted me?"

Her assistant said, "I've made several calls and haven't answered."

Bai Luorui turned the bracelet on her wrist: "You guys continue to contact her, you really can't use a backup plan." After she finished speaking, she turned around and walked back, but she bumped into the documents on the table. Documents were scattered all over the place. Bai Luorui and the assistant hurriedly squatted down and picked up the documents.

"Miss Bai, someone is looking for you..." A staff member came over and said.

"What time is it, where am I free..." Before Bai Luorui could finish her words, she reached out with one hand and helped her pick up a document on the ground. Bai Luorui raised her head and glanced at it. She knew the person who picked up the document. It was Officer Song who had just been there a few days ago.

Bai Luorui suddenly stopped what she was saying, lowered her head and continued to hurriedly pick up the information.

"The police are handling the case, no one is waiting, please go out first." A few police officers guarded the door. The staff members hurriedly turned around and went out. The assistant looked back at Bai Luorui in a restless way. Only Song Wen, Lu Siyu and Bai Luorui were left in the VIP room.

Song Wen looked at the document in his hand. It should be the script when Bai Luorui was about to speak on stage. The page he was holding was exactly what Luoxin Nursing Home and Longyue Nursing City would be in medical care. reach an all-round cooperation.

Bai Luorui stretched out her hand to take the speech and put it on the table beside her. She took two steps back and leaned on the dressing table. She turned her wristband with her hand, and looked at Song Wen and Lu Siyu with full eyes.

Song Wendao: "Ms. Bai, are you waiting for Du Ruoxin? She can't come anymore. We arrested her this morning."

"So, it's time to congratulate you, you found the murderer in your case." Bai Luorui seemed to have a hunch that in the end things would go wrong on Du Ruoxin, but fortunately they had all the testimony correct yesterday, and now it sounds like Du Ruo Xin should have confessed to Wei Hong, but I don't know if it will also implicate her.

Thinking of this, Bai Luorui said calmly, "I can cooperate with your investigation."

"Just to cooperate with the investigation?" Song Wen raised his eyebrows slightly, "I'm sorry Ms. Bai, but I'd like to trouble you to come with us."