Chapter 163

The door of the hotel was opened, and the cold wind mixed with raindrops suddenly rushed in, and the things on the table in the house were blown to pieces. Now is the time when the typhoon is the most violent.

Song Wen and Lu Siyu rushed outside the homestay, and Teacher Su followed behind.

The surroundings were dark and the wind and rain were blowing, making it almost impossible to open your eyes. The typhoon instantly drenched the clothes on your body, and every step forward took a lot of effort.

Maybe because of the influence of the typhoon, the night seemed to be darker than before, the branches shook to reflect the reflection, and coupled with the raging fire not far away, it was as if the door to the underworld had been opened.

At this point, they finally felt the power of the typhoon, the sea breeze whistled like a ghost crying, the whistling wind, the loud noise of the wave, and the violent explosion were mixed together, impacting the eardrum.

Song Wen grabbed Lu Siyu's hand tightly and rushed forward along the road for a while. After dozens of seconds, they finally arrived at the cake house, which was only five meters away from the burning building.

At this moment, there was another loud noise from the building in front of him. With a loud bang, the flame suddenly ignited and rose several meters high, followed by another loud bang.

The burning flame rolled out like a wave, the high temperature swept in, and the fire shot straight into the sky, dyeing the world in front of them an orange-red.

The flames seemed to be mixed with strange noises, which sounded like shrill screams.

At this time, they were standing so close that they could clearly see that the fire was behind the cake house, and the fire was gradually spreading forward. At this time, the front part of the restaurant has not been burned by the fire.

"Mr. Su, you stay outside to meet us!" Song Wen shouted.

Teacher Su wanted to say something else, but Lu Siyu stopped him again and said, "It's dangerous inside, and it's more chaotic if there are more people."

After hearing this, Teacher Su stopped.

Song Wen smashed the glass window on the side of the cake house with his elbow, and jumped in. There was no flames here for a while.

Lu Siyu followed, and he handed Song Wen a towel, which he took instinctively when he left the room. After being drenched in the rain all the way and completely wet, he reminded him: "Be careful of poisonous gas!"

Song Wen took it and asked, "What about you?"

"I'll pay attention to safety..." Lu Siyu stretched the sleeves of his wet coat and covered his mouth and nose.

Song Wen covered his nose and looked around, identifying the direction in the thick smoke. It seemed that this place was not the same store as the one they had come to during the day. ."

Lu Siyu felt that the scorched smell at the scene made him a little sick, he turned his head and listened: "I think I heard crying..."

Then Song Wen heard it too. Mixed in the wind and rain, it was the girl's cry. At least that little girl is alive.

The two searched in the direction of the crying, and the further back they went, the larger the area of ​​fire and the more flames around them.

The billowing smoke can easily make people confused, and the smoke will get denser if you go further.

The girl's cry became smaller and smaller. The two walked to the door next to the back kitchen. The door had been destroyed by the explosion, and it was slanted to the side, and there was a raging fire in front of it.