Chapter 188

At eleven o'clock in the evening, in a luxury community in Nancheng, a light was on in the room, and a man sat at the table, frowning at the chessboard in front of him. This game of chess is coming to an end, and black and white pieces are intertwined. No matter how they move, they must make the players think for a long time.

On the side of the chess piece, there is a plate of washed strawberries. Strawberries are rare in this season, but the strawberries on the table are very fresh and ripe enough. Under the shadow of the lights, they emit an attractive light. .

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, the man got up and opened the door.

Shao Jinting, who was wearing a courier suit, walked in from the outside, his hat was lowered, and his beard was attached to his face. He gasped and asked, "Where are the car keys, tickets and other things?"

"It's here." The man said, pointing to the contents of the bag beside him, "Is it all right?"

Shao Jinting wiped the blood on his cheek and said, "I'll do it, why are you worried?" As he spoke, he flipped through the documents. The ID cards and other documents inside were as if they were real. There are tens of thousands of cash in the bag, as well as several black bank cards, mobile phone cards, etc.

"I didn't expect to have a wolf cub for so many years." The man sat back in his seat again, watching the endgame in front of him, picked up the strawberry on the table next to him, and took a bite.

"You killed someone's parents, and you still think that he can be loyal to you? When there is interest in the family, and when there is danger, you can see who is useful and who is loyal." Shao Jinting said, separated by The bag checked the documents.

"His family, I didn't kill it, it was Long Jinrong." The man said, and began to eat the second strawberry, "Besides, didn't you kill Long Jinrong as well to avenge his parents? ?"

"No problem, I'll go first." Shao Jinting checked inside and out, stood up, and then sighed in his heart, "The next time we meet, I don't know when it will be."

"Yeah... I miss you so much. I don't have any chess friends in this game." The man said and picked up the third strawberry. Shao Jinting watched him eat and swallowed, he endured He kept walking over, grabbed the strawberry, and put it in his mouth.

The strawberries should be freshly washed and still a little moist.

Then Shao Jinting looked down at the chessboard in front of him.

"Is it time for a white stone?" He seemed to have checked that something was right, and he was in a good mood. Shao Jinting looked at the chessboard and couldn't help picking up a white stone.

"Well, it's time for Baizi." The man said. He stared at the chessboard in front of him.

Shao Jinting was not in a hurry to leave at this time. He felt a few pieces of chess pieces in his hands, and he thought for a while and said, "What if I go here?"

"Then I should go..." The man pondered for a moment, then fell again, "Here."

The situation on the chess board suddenly opened up.

Shao Jinting simply pulled up the chair and sat down, eating strawberries, and dropped another piece.

The man frowned and pondered, before taking another shot after a long time.

Shao Jinting grabbed another handful of chess pieces, whirling in his hands: "Now I'm playing chess, I seem to be back in the past, when we were in the basement of the Anatomy Building, drinking tea, eating strawberries, playing like this. chess."