Chapter 182

On the evening of October 23, the Nancheng Public Security Bureau cracked a particularly large case of child abduction and destroyed a criminal gang.

In this case, 26 people were criminally detained, 53 underage children were successfully rescued, and 18 were homeless and stray children were recovered.

At present, the principal of the case was attacked and killed during the rescue operation that night, and the details of the case are still under further investigation.

The identification of the children involved in the case has been carried out in an orderly manner. The police will publish the relevant information of the abducted children on the online platform, and enter it into the national public security organ's information system for finding abducted/missing children to help them find their biological parents. Parents, please call the hotline: xxxxxxxx , the children involved in the case who are not claimed within 30 days from now will be properly placed in welfare institutions according to law.

In the morning four days later, the Nancheng Bureau and the task force will hold a progress exchange meeting in the conference room. Ye Zheng began to adjust the equipment, and the whiteboard was placed in front of everyone, ready to sort out the case.

In the past few days, everyone in the task force has been working almost all night, and it is inevitable that they have tired looks on their faces.

After the frost falls, the weather cools down, especially the temperature difference between morning and evening is large, the span is as much as ten degrees.

Lu Siyu wore a trench coat over his shirt, but still felt a little cold, so he kept shrinking his hands into his sleeves.

Song Wen took his own cup to pour water. When passing by Lu Siyu, he calmly took his cup with him, added some hot water, and helped him take it back.

Lu Siyu thanked him, took it from Song Wen, lowered his head and took a sip.

The meeting officially started, and Du Yong reported first. He recently followed up on the progress of the case after that night, and just sorted out all the confessions.

"The current progress of this case is that the identities of 71 children have been confirmed, and all the registration work has been completed. The retrieval work is also proceeding in an orderly manner. At present, there are 19 children who have been confirmed and not involved in the case. After the psychological evaluation, they returned to the family one after another."

"Some of those adults who have been trained have entered the society. At present, the criminal investigation team is digging out their identities based on the confessions provided by the caregivers, and there has been some progress."

"In addition, we have confirmed from confessions that among the caregivers who live with the children, several of them still have the identity of intermediaries, and these are the same people who were in contact with the terminally ill patients."

"It's a pity that those who were caught were obviously at a lower level and were only responsible for specific arrangements. They didn't know much about many handovers and cases that had happened, and they didn't know anything about the identity of the beluga whale. We can only follow up with some of the clues they provide."

Song Wen has recently been helping Lu Siyu find information, and is also paying attention to the end of the case.

He also has a certain understanding of what Du Yong said.

In the vigorous case of Yu Niangniang, the clues were not completely cut off because of Yu Huizhi's death. The city bureau began to follow the clues to inquire about the whereabouts of the children involved in the case.