Chapter 137

Now mentioning this, Qian Jiang still feels a sense of suffocation and dizziness, as if his brain is resisting his body, and he doesn't want him to recall these things, but every bit of memory has long been deeply rooted in his bones.

Especially today, after seeing those classmates whom hadn't seen for many years, and seeing Zhang Dongmei, these memories have become even more vivid.

In the private room for interrogation, it was quiet for a while.

Song Wen said with some doubts: "I'm sorry to hear this. If what you said is true, I also think that Zhang Dongmei did it wrong. But at that time, why didn't anyone stop her?" Things that might make people feel unimaginable.

Qian Jiang smiled bitterly: "Because our class has good grades, the principal and the parents are on her side, and even the principal will deliberately protect her. The children are intimidated by her and dare not speak out about the actual situation in the class. , children ten years ago are not as precious as they are now, many uneducated parents even think that corporal punishment is no big deal."

He sighed, "My father would still go to the teacher at that time, give her money, and let her discipline me strictly, but I don't know that I want to jump off the building when I see her..."

When Qian Jiang said this, he turned his head and shrugged his shoulders pretending to be relaxed: "In junior high school, she was using the rules of the adult world to crush us, and she told us that what happened in the class was normal. , it is natural selection, only the students who survive in the cruel competition are excellent, and we really seem to have entered the adult world ahead of time, thinking about using various methods to survive every day. So today, we What she did, compared to what she did to us back then, is not worth mentioning at all."

For the students, they were only teenagers at that time, and they were powerless to resist. They looked up at their teachers and their eyes were full of fear. This person hurt them with some rules and methods of adult society. And she stood on the highest point, majestic and unprovoked. Three long years turned into a torture, and the supposedly kind teacher turned into their nightmare.

These things are discussed here as adults now. Everyone clearly knows that Zhang Dongmei's actions are wrong, and they will try to find a way to stop them. But for them who were children at the time, the teacher's words, It is right and wrong, it is the imperial decree, and it is even more useful to call the parents than to call the police to arrest you.

Under the guidance of such a "strict teacher", the children could not struggle at all except to try to adapt to her rules.

Song Wen was silent for a while. In the past, our education had gone through a detour. People used to use the grades in the class to judge the quality of teachers, and they used to use the grades of students to judge a student. This is a method that is both arbitrary and crude.

Thirty years of exam-oriented education has paved the way with generations of children as test objects.

There are tens of millions of teachers in the country, among them Zhang Dongmei, maybe not a few.

Everyone from elementary school to junior high school to high school may encounter dozens of teachers, and what are the chances of encountering a teacher like Zhang Dongmei?

People advocate respect for teachers and Taoism, but what kind of teachers should be respected? Which way is it important?

After listening to Qian Jiang's description, a shocked expression appeared on Cheng Mo's face. He had been a student for a long time, and now he is a parent again. He has always been smooth, and it is difficult for him to understand how such a thing can happen.