Final Case 9: Hell's Gatekeeper

- Chapter 169 -

Lu Siyu felt that his memory had been blank for a while, as if he had slept for a long time, and he seemed to hear a sound in his sleep, which kept ringing in his ear, and the sound was dripping and a little noisy.

Later, he heard Song Wen's voice, as if he was calling his name. He took a lot of energy to open his eyes, and then recalled that he was injured. The blank period just now should be the effect of anesthesia. .

Lu Siyu felt that his body was limp, as if his hands and feet were not his own, but his consciousness became awake, and then he recognized that he was already lying in the ward. Down, it felt like a few hours should have passed.

He was infused with fluid in his right hand, but he couldn't remember exactly what happened before. The last memory was that Song Wen hugged him and got into the car. Later, the wound was very painful, and he seemed to faint.

Lu Siyu opened his mouth and called him: "Song Wen..." As soon as he spoke, he realized that his voice was hoarse. He slowed down for a few seconds and continued, "I'm fine."

Song Wen's eyes were still red. He saw that there were still some tears in the corners of Song Wen's eyes, and he reached out to help him wipe: "Don't cry, I don't feel any more pain."

Song Wen wiped the corners of his eyes himself: "I didn't cry, little fool, I saw you woke up...a ​​little excited." Then he held Lu Siyu's extended hand, but his heart was sore. He pulled his hand to his lips and kissed it.

At eight o'clock in the evening, in the corridor of the First Affiliated Hospital of Nancheng, the white lights were on, making the night look like day.

Song Wen settled down on Lu Siyu, and just went to wash the blood on his hands, and came to the ward with the payment slip and various procedures for hospitalization, when he saw Song Cheng pushing Wu Qing over.

Song Wen stood in the corridor and called out, "Dad, Uncle Wu."

Wu Qing sat in a wheelchair and nodded at him, Song Cheng asked with a serious face, "How is Lu Siyu doing now?"

"I just came out of the emergency room. The doctor performed an operation and sutured the wound. Fortunately, no major internal organs were injured. Now I have been transferred to the ward." Song Wen explained.

When Lu Siyu woke up and said a few words to him just now, Song Wen was relieved. He still had some lingering fears when he recalled that scene in the afternoon.

Song Cheng's hand holding the wheelchair loosened a little, and Wu Qing also said: "It's fine if you don't have a big problem..."

Then Song Wen asked again: "It's the murderer..."

He was in a hurry to send Lu Siyu to the hospital before, and called Gu Bureau to explain the situation and asked him to deal with it, but he didn't know what to do next.

Song Cheng had just returned from the aftermath there, and said, "The murderer has died on the spot, and his identity has also been found out. He is a terminally ill patient with advanced gastric cancer. He was obviously hired to commit the murder, and then committed suicide."

Song Wen nodded, which was similar to what he expected. Perhaps because of this, the knife did not penetrate too deeply, but the wound was not small, and the blood loss was too much, looking dangerous.

The sudden incident caught them off guard. The other party was not afraid of death at all. This was a suicide attack and an unfair confrontation.

After Chen Yanqiu's case, the Nancheng Bureau had for a period of time asked the Internet police to crack down on the phenomenon of "part-time work" in the terminally ill group, and seized a number of suspicious accounts, but obviously, it was not able to completely eliminate this phenomenon. The other party may have changed the platform, or changed the more hidden communication method.