Chapter 59

In the early morning of the fourth day of the incident, in the interrogation room, video equipment, table lamps, and record books had already been prepared.

Song Wen and Fu Linjiang sat down, and the woman opposite was middle-aged, with pale hair and a little puffy. This woman is the family member of the old man's body in the funeral home last night.

According to the information, Duan Sheng was a daughter of old age, and only had a daughter at the age of thirty-five. Now Duan Yunyun is fifty-two years old, and a husband has divorced and brought a twenty-seven-year-old son. Now the youngest grandson has just More than one year old, this family can not be regarded as poor, but it is definitely not a wealthy family.

After Fu Linjiang asked for the detailed information, he went straight to the point: "Duan Yunyun, did you send your father to Luoxin Nursing Home?"

Duan Yunyun's face was filled with doubts and confusion: "Comrade police, I don't know yet, why did you call me to the police station?" She was obviously not used to this place. Song Wen read a bit of restraint from her posture. This is also a common reaction of most people who come to the police station for questioning. On the phone before, they only said they wanted Duan Yunyun to assist in the investigation, but did not elaborate.

"We now ask you to assist in investigating related cases. Did you send your father to the nursing home?" Fu Linjiang repeated the question.

Duan Yunyun lowered her head and whispered: "I have to take care of my grandson at home, and the Luoxin Nursing Home has a good reputation. Sending him here is considered our filial piety as children." She said, straightening her arms Black cuffs on the top.

Fu Linjiang continued to ask: "Your father had some diseases before he died?"

Duan Yunyun nodded: "My father had severe diabetes and Alzheimer's disease before he died. He was already unconscious, and sometimes he couldn't even recognize his relatives. We have been actively treating him." After answering this question, she raised her head and asked again, "I still don't know, what's the matter with you calling me here."

Under the light, her eye bags looked a little old. Her fingers had been shaking slightly, uneasy.

Song Wen looked directly into the woman's eyes. This time, he changed his rhetoric. He flipped through the documents in front of him and pushed over an autopsy signature: "Your father may have died of murder. In order to investigate the true cause of your father's death, the consent of the family is required. , conduct an autopsy, please sign this autopsy book to cooperate with our work."

Duan Yunyun trembled all over, and became more flustered after Song Wen asked this question, her fingers felt hot and she threw off the pen on the table: "I...I don't agree with the autopsy, my father is 87 years old. Yes, it is a normal death, and there are many procedures and orders, why do you need to perform an autopsy?"

Fu Linjiang pointed to the case and said, "We just told you that your father may be murdered. I think, as a daughter of a father who has just died, you should question your father's death, rather than rushing to it. Block dissection."

Song Wen also looked at the woman, she answered too anxiously, as if she had been guessing what the police would ask and what to say since she received the call from the police last night. Supposedly, it was a situation she was afraid of.

The woman lowered her head and whispered, "Anyway, my father is dead. For an old man of this age, does the cause of death still matter..." She seemed to be trying to explain her reaction just now, but it was getting darker and darker.

"Of course the cause of death is important, no matter how old you are, as long as it is an abnormal death, the police need to investigate." Fu Linjiang ruthlessly pointed out, "Your reaction makes me think that you have long been prepared for your father's death. "