Chapter 45

Lu Siyu originally stayed in the car, but then he heard gunshots and knew that there was a fight in the clinic. He hesitated for a while, worried about Song Wen, but left the car door. When he came here, he happened to meet Xue Xue. Jing Ming ran out.

When Xue Jingming saw someone stop him, he threatened to wave the knife in his hand, and the sharp blade made a sound of breaking through the air. Looking at Xue Jingming covered in blood, Lu Siyu hesitated for a moment, the pain in his body stimulated his nerves, making him more awake. Looking at Song Wen chasing from a distance, Lu Siyu pursed his lips and made a quick choice. Instead of dodging, he went up to stop the murderer.

When the two staggered, the blade in Xue Jingming's hand almost slid across Lu Siyu's chest.

Lu Siyu dodged the knife, this kind of close death made him a little excited. He stretched out his right hand and tightly clasped Xue Jingming's wrist holding the knife, and then with force, he twisted Xue Jingming's arm upwards.

Xue Jingming's hand was restrained, and the other shoulder was injured. At this time, it was a fight between beasts. When he found that he couldn't move, he pushed him back ruthlessly. Lu Siyu was not far from the wall of the hospital. Far away, Shengsheng was pushed two meters away, and his back hit the wall. The next second, Xue Jingming had a fierce look on his face, raised his knees and pressed against Lu Siyu's abdomen heavily.

At that moment, Lu Siyu only felt that all the internal organs were knocked out of place, and the pain in his body was extremely painful, and he couldn't help but groan.

"Fuck it, let it go!" Xue Jingming roared, pushing his body down even more.

Lu Siyu raised his head and looked at him, gritted his teeth but did not let go, a trace of ruthlessness flashed in his eyes, he supported the blade in Xue Jingming's hand with one hand, and with the other hand, with a ruthless force, the thermometer in his hand directly Inserted into the wound on Xue Jingming's shoulder.

The thermometer pierced Xue Jingming's shoulder like a sharp needle. The sutured wound was pierced. Blood splattered for a while, and even the anesthetic lost its effect. Xue Jingming screamed in pain and finally let go. The knife in his hand was opened, and it fell to the ground with a tinkling sound.

Lu Siyu got the chance and shot back, hitting Xue Jingming's head with his elbow. The wound from Song Wen's previous wound bleeds more, blinding Xue Jingming's eyes. Lu Siyu punched him again. The opponent's mouth bleeds. Not waiting for him to react, he kicked his knee again, causing Xue Jingming to stumble back two steps.

Although Lu Siyu has a fever, he has received good professional training. Even if the pain in his body is noisy, his body will still respond naturally. These three moves were completed in one go, and the move was brutal, Xue Jingming was completely countered, and he had no strength to fight back.

The whole process was slow, but in fact it only took ten seconds. At this time, Song Wen finally arrived. He pounced from behind Xue Jingming and strangled the opponent's throat with his elbow. Xue Jingming was locked by his throat, pulled a few steps, his body lost his balance, Song Wen's feet forced him, and he fell to the ground, pressing his body on him. Xue Jingming's head landed on the ground, stirring up a cloud of dust, his face brushed against the gravel, and blood was immediately rubbed off.

Song Wen kept moving, pressing Xue Jingming's shoulder to the ground with one hand, taking out two handcuffs from behind his waist at the same time, handcuffing Xue Jingming's hands and locking them to the railings of the hospital. Xue Jingming didn't move anymore, he was lying beside the guardrail, his face was bloody, and he couldn't stop gasping for breath.

After grabbing Xue Jingming, Song Wen breathed a sigh of relief. He turned around and asked Lu Siyu anxiously, and shouted, "Are you not injured?"

During the fight just now, for a few seconds, Lu Siyu almost forgot his physical discomfort. At this time, after being reminded by Song Wenyi, he felt that his stomach was on fire after being hit hard. His handsome face was expressionless. His eyes were full of hazy, and his legs were soft and he was about to fall forward. Song Wen found that something was wrong with him, and hurriedly got up and reached out to support him. Lu Siyu looked up at Song Wen, and wanted to say something, but felt a bloody aura floating in his chest and abdomen.