Chapter 65

"I found out before that the black bag that discarded the corpse is the type of collective ordering and transportation, and the size of the bag can be placed on the modified take-out truck. If you want to transport the corpse, there is nothing better than the identity of the takeaway. This street is not noticeable, and no one is more familiar with all kinds of traffic and environment than those takeaway food delivery staff. If this person was thrown into the dry river bed... In this way, everything said It's through."

Song Wen thought for a while and then added, "No, I've seen that person more than once. He was probably the one who looked at me in the downstairs of Luoxin Nursing Home before!"

At that time, he just glanced at it from a distance, and the shape of the man was very similar to the previous deliveryman.

Lu Siyu checked the order of the names on the photo: "This person should be called Wei Hong."

As long as they have a name, and an approximate age range, they can find these people from various archives.

The two were reasoning to this point, the door was pushed open with a bang, and there was another burst of dust in the house.

Lu Siyu and Song Wen were not on guard, they covered their mouths and noses, and the little policeman who opened the door was also stunned.

Song Wen coughed a few times and looked at the little policeman in front of him: "What's the matter, so urgent?"

"Team Song, Bureau Gu is here, and the deputy told you to come over."

At this time, the sky was completely dark, and the setting sun had completely set. Before they knew it, they had been upstairs for more than half an hour.

The little policeman was still out of breath, and he must have run all over the building to find the two of them.

Song Wen carefully put away the photo album as physical evidence. The three of them walked down the dark stairs. By the canal in the yard, Fu Linjiang and several physical evidences were standing there, illuminating with searchlights and looking down.

Song Wen led Lu Siyu to separate the crowd, and a physical evidence introduced: "Song team, we found traces of prying beside the ditch."

Lu Siyu's eyes looked at a row of drainage ditches not far away, and he squatted down to examine it carefully. Sure enough, as the physical evidence said, there were some messy footprints by the ditch, and there were still some prying pieces on the iron frame of the ditch. Traces, probably because the police arrived, those people hurriedly evacuated.

Song Wen frowned slightly: "What will be in this sewer?" He leaned forward and looked. It was pitch black below, and there was a stench.

Lin Xiuran walked in from the side. He was arranging his gloves. Apparently, he had just arrived recently: "I don't know yet. Let's search and see if there is anything below."

At night, the entire Wushan Nursing Home was illuminated by lights like day, and waves of people came one after another, and suddenly the barren land was surrounded by water.

Half of the people from Nancheng Bureau were dispatched tonight, and they all came to work overtime.

Song Wen asked Lu Siyu to go back first, but he went to report the progress of the investigation to Bureau Gu. After the case was finished, he returned to the yard, and the collection of physical evidence had also been completed.

Gu Ju looked at the hastily bandaged wound on Song Wen's forehead and frowned: "I'm watching here, you should go and deal with the wound." He could see that Song Wen was not badly injured, and he was busy here with blood on his face. It's always frustrating to be busy.