Chapter 50

This is also a relatively well-known piece of news about Zhang Peicai during his lifetime. With the rise of the food delivery industry, many unscrupulous merchants who do not know how to do fast food have also begun to sell outside. The boss opened a well-known meal kit company in Nancheng, and many people from other places even buy goods from them.

Most of those cooking buns use the cheapest, untested ingredients, and they are shoddy and have great potential safety hazards, and this Boss Wang used heavy ingredients to cover the taste of these rotten meat dishes to avoid Low prices won the market and made huge profits.

After Zhang Peicai's undercover report on this incident, it quickly attracted the attention of relevant departments, and Wang Qichao's company was seized. Naturally, he hated Zhang Peicai so much that his teeth itch.

"Do you know what news he's been checking lately?"

Du Ruoxin shook her head: "I don't know, but it should be able to cause a sensation. Doing this kind of thing is like stepping on the steps. You always hope that the next step is higher than this one, and the higher you go. , the more difficult it is."

Fu Linjiang recorded these clues and was going to investigate later.

The entire cross-examination process took about 30 minutes, and behind Du Ruoxin was Zhang Mingxuan, Zhang Peicai's younger brother.

Zhang Mingxuan is 30 years old this year. He runs a small online shop that sells wine. He likes to eat, drink, prostitute and gamble. But after all, he had just died of his brother, and he was very anxious by the sudden death of his family. At this moment, Zhang Mingxuan was sitting in the interrogation room, his hair dyed chestnut was messy, his eyes were swollen like walnuts, and he could see that he was exhausted.

After summarizing the basic information, Fu Linjiang went straight to the topic and first asked about Zhang Peicai's personal situation. Everything was similar to what he said when he called the police before. Zhang Mingxuan just repeatedly emphasized that he must find out who killed his brother. Compared with Du Ruoxin, Zhang Mingxuan obviously has unusual feelings for this brother who grew up with him.

Fu Linjiang asked, "According to Du Ruoxin's feedback, Zhang Peicai has received text messages and letters that threaten death?"

Zhang Mingxuan said: "Most of those people are talking about it, and many of them just want to beat my brother and let out his anger. I reminded my brother to be careful, but he didn't take it seriously. I even doubt that my brother once hoped that someone would do that. Do."

Lao Jia's pen paused, obviously incomprehensible: "What do you mean by that?"

"My brother said that if something really happened, it would be big news." Zhang Mingxuan said, his eyes were slightly red. In Zhang Peicai's eyes, nothing was more important than news.

Up to now, Zhang Peicai has really become the big news in his mouth.

"Have you heard of the name Wang Qichao?" Fu Linjiang asked again.

"He seems to be the owner of a food processing factory, right? Before this person threatened to make my brother look good, but I didn't know about it later." Zhang Mingxuan is only a younger brother after all, and the two brothers did not meet much after the separation. Du Ruoxin is clear.

Lao Jia interjected and asked, "How is the relationship between your brother and your sister-in-law?"

"You don't suspect my sister-in-law, right?" Zhang Mingxuan shook his head immediately after hearing this: "My sister-in-law? Impossible, although she is my sister-in-law, only my brother has always been sorry for her. Many times, my sister-in-law can only ask for help. I've got my brother's whereabouts here, and a woman can't bear such a thing."