Chapter 93

The case has just come to a head, and Song Wen has a headache when he has to face the digging of his colleagues.

At this time, Xu Changying and Song Wen were sitting in the director's office of Gu Bureau, Gu Bureau was sitting on one side of the table, Xu Changying and Song Wen were opposite.

These two, one is an imperial envoy from the provincial bureau, and the other is his favorite general. Gu Bureau thought about how to make a bowl of water.

Although Song Wen and Xu Changying were sitting on the same side, they were separated by a distance of one meter.

Gu Ju made a pot of chrysanthemum tea, took out two small cups and poured a cup in front of them: "Young people, don't be so angry, come and drink some tea to cool off."

Song Wen looked at the pocket cup in front of him that was not much bigger than his thumb, held the cup and put it down.

Xu Changying is an outsider after all, Gu Ju explained for him: "Well, Song Wen, don't worry, the list that Captain Xu handed over is just a list of suggestions, not a finalized candidate. Everything is yet to be decided."

Song Wen looked sideways and said: "The key to this matter is not whether Team Xu wants to transfer Lu Siyu, I just think that if Captain Xu wants to dig a foot in the wall, he should say hello to my immediate leader. Does it matter whether the level is asked or not?"

Xu Changying raised his head at this time: "Then Team Song now knows about this matter, your opinion is..."

Song Wen said it directly: "I don't agree."

Seeing that the conversation could not go on this day, Gu Ju came out again to smooth the game, "That... Captain Xu wanted Xiao Lu to pass, and he also thought he was a talent, and then the provincial team has a quota of talents to introduce this time, give The conditions are also good."

Xu Changying explained sternly: "The treatment of our provincial bureau has always been good, the salary, level, and treatment are one grade higher than that of the municipal bureau, and there are more opportunities for promotion, and there are also talent apartments for the introduction of talents. The equipment and technology are also more advanced than the Municipal Bureau. If there is an ideal criminal policeman, the Provincial Bureau is clearly a better choice, and I have talked to Gu Bureau for the people on this list." , Bureau Gu is ready to let people go.

In fact, Lu Siyu never gave him an answer. Xu Changying was in a hurry to select a candidate, and was a little anxious about this matter, so he added Lu Siyu's name. He also greeted Song Cheng specifically for this, and now only Lu Siyu nods. Xu Changying didn't expect Song Wen to know as soon as he handed in the form.

Song Wendao: "Although the provincial bureau is good, Lu Siyu's family is from Nancheng. He was originally qualified to enter the provincial bureau. The reason why he chose this place is because it is his hometown, close to home, and convenient to move around. No matter how good the conditions are, it can't compare to the harmonious relationship between colleagues and a comfortable life."

Xu Changying continued: "Song team is wrong, as young people, they all want to be hardworking and enterprising, and people go to high places. If you are afraid of hardship and fatigue, you will not be a criminal police officer at all. Song team, give it to Lu Si. The language arrangement is the basic work of some copywriting. I don't think he can play his specialty here at all. In terms of working environment and treatment, the provincial bureau has no advantage over the city bureau. As a captain, I see it the most. The hard part is burying talent."

Song Wen laughed angrily at him: "Captain Xu, you just took over the case of our team's previous nursing home, and you haven't found the real culprit yet, so you have come to poach our people again, one by one, your provincial bureau has an advantage over the city bureau. , shouldn't our city bureau have a holiday, you can work harder, and we can merge with the provincial bureau later?"