Chapter 128

No matter what, it was Xie Dongqin's mouth that finally pried open.

Song Wen hurriedly called Tian Ming's phone: "Old Tian, ​​Xie Dongqin is really lying, Xie Jianing is not at home, he will leave the port at 6:45 tonight. Immediately contact the port side, evacuate irrelevant personnel, block the port, and conduct a blanket investigation. If the ship comes, you must hold him no matter what! By the way... the murderer may have a gun in his hand, you must pay attention to safety. "

After making the call, Song Wen used the walkie-talkie to contact Fu Linjiang again: "Linjiang, arrange for two people to take Xie Dongqin back to the police station for good care, let the forensic evidence come here to collect evidence, remove the body, and then the rest of us will rush as fast as possible. Go to Nancheng Port!"

Now, they have determined the identity of the suspect, and soon the wanted order will reveal Xie Jianing's identity to the public, and throughout Nancheng, he will have nowhere to hide. But once he escaped to the sea, or reached other cities by boat, it would be even more difficult to catch him again.

Lu Siyu's eyelashes moved slightly. Just now, he was cold, crazy, and shuddering. In the blink of an eye, he seemed to have regained his former calm and peacefulness. He whispered: "Song team, I I want to go with you."

Song Wen hurriedly walked out the door: "Wait to get in my car, I have something to tell you."

Lu Siyu looked at Xie Dongqin who was still crying in the corner, and walked downstairs quickly.

Downstairs, Fu Linjiang quickly made arrangements, and Lu Siyu followed Song Wen into a car. It was about 20 minutes away from the pier. Song Wen waited for him to sit firmly, fastened his seat belt, and quickly started the car, and the police car drove out quickly.

Lu Siyu lowered his head for a while, and said softly to Song Wen: "Song team, I'm sorry just now..."

Although the whereabouts of Xie Jianing were found out, he felt a little guilty for his actions just now.

Song Wen looked straight ahead, clenched the steering wheel with both hands, and asked, "What do you think is wrong with you?"

Lu Siyu said with a guilty conscience: "I just... the situation was urgent, and I didn't take into account Xie Dongqin's feelings."

Song Wendao: "I don't think you are wrong in this regard. We can take into account Xie Dongqin's feelings, but Xie Dongqin lied and deceived the police and shielded Xie Jianing. When he helped Xie Jianing to escape, he did not take into account the feelings of the deceased and the family of the deceased. "

Lu Siyu said softly: "The way I interrogate may be a bit extreme."

Song Wen said: "It's not a big mistake for you to identify the body and let him confirm the identity of the deceased." He paused and said, "It's just that if there is time, don't use this method in the future."

As the captain, Song Wen felt that Lu Siyu's previous behavior was stepping on the line, but it was not excessive.

Let Xie Dongqin face the corpse at close range, he can't do such a thing, but this does not mean that he thinks Lu Siyu is wrong.

Lu Siyu did not cause substantial harm to Xie Dongqin, and he deserved the fright. Song Wen did not exclude doing something extraordinary in the face of criminals under extreme circumstances.

If Xie Dongqin delays for a while, the ship may sail away, and it will be even more difficult for them to catch Xie Jianing. To let go of a vicious murderer is the greatest disrespect to the deceased and their identities.

Song Wen knew that Lu Siyu was different from ordinary people. For him, corpses were just a state of human life, and he had long been accustomed to those corpses. As forensics, it is their job to examine dead bodies and get close to them.