Chapter 170

In the VIP special needs ward of the First Affiliated Hospital of Nancheng, this conversation continues.

Seemingly aware of Lu Siyu's discomfort, Song Wen calmly put a hand on his shoulder. The warmth from the palm of his hand made Lu Siyu sober. His eyes regained a hint of clarity, and he tried to regulate his breathing to calm his heart, and those pains were temporarily suppressed.

Song Cheng continued to say: "...The matter has developed to this point, I feel that I bear a great responsibility for Xu Changying's sacrifice. I was too underestimated before. The evil did not disappear in this city, but I have already changed my way of life, and now the situation is even more severe..."

Wu Qing sighed softly and closed the book in his hand: "The darkness will never disappear on its own, but now the children are all grown up."

He looked at Song Wen and Lu Siyu in front of him. In addition to these children, he also met a lot of students over the years. One by one, they chose to join the police in their youth, which always reminded him of his youth. Maybe they don't know what kind of evil they will face, but everyone has a passion and is willing to go through fire and water for justice.

The darkness of Nancheng is spreading, but the light also has inheritance.

Song Cheng pondered for a moment, then raised his head and said, "Captain Song."

Song Wen was fascinated before, and didn't know why his father suddenly called him, and he used such an official name, so he hurriedly responded.

"I think some of my past ideas and practices are wrong. At this point, you and Lu Siyu are involved. I want to transfer some of the manpower under Xu Changying to you, and the provincial bureau will also give With new support, the task force will be reorganized again, but this time the task force will be different from the previous one. This time it is based on the entire criminal investigation team in Nancheng, with the provincial bureau elite as the main force, and can mobilize more people from the city bureau. Resources. You must pay more attention to safety and precautions, equip front-line police officers with guns and more instant communication and positioning equipment, avoid acting alone, and ensure the personal safety of police officers."

In the past, Song Cheng regarded this isolation as a protection for his son, but obviously Song Wen did not think so, and Lu Siyu was originally at the core of the case.

Instead of blocking them and isolating them from this case, let's all go all out together.

Hearing these words, Lu Siyu was stunned. This is equivalent to handing over the 519 case completely to Song Wen, and also giving him great authority and support. He raised his head in disbelief and looked at Song Cheng.

Having said this, Song Cheng turned to ask Gu Ju, "Gu Ju, what do you think?"

Gu Bureau listened to the assignment of the superior leader: "That... Song Wen is still young and has just been promoted to the detachment captain, but he has always been the best young police officer in our Nancheng Bureau, and there is no more suitable candidate than him at the moment. , If Bureau Song thinks it's okay, then I will do my best to cooperate here."

Gu Ju is not worried about Song Wen's ability, but he knows how difficult and dangerous this battle will be.

Song Wen's expression also became serious: "Gu Bureau, don't worry too much, we will do our best when we wait for Lu Siyu to be discharged from the hospital."

Wu Qing nodded and said: "I think, let's do it this way, Si Yu, after you feel better, you must try to help Song Wen. I have some information here, although it was obtained informally, but it also has a certain value, look back, If you need it, you can tell you what I know here."