Chapter 95

Song Wen and the others followed the clues they had just discovered. When they passed the interrogation room in the afternoon, they happened to meet Fu Linjiang to deliver the files back. Song Wen glanced at the interrogation room and asked him, "Gu Zhibai is still in custody. What about?"

The Nancheng Bureau is so big, and the news that Xu Changying found out about Gu Zhibai has long spread. Song Wen estimates that Lu Siyu should also know about it. He and Lu Siyu saw this person last time, and they still remember him as a dangerous and interesting person.

Fu Linjiang nodded and said in a low voice, "Well, I was detained after get off work yesterday afternoon. It's almost a night and a day. The whole team over there didn't rest. I heard that there was an application for an extension."

Listening to this, there is no quick decision here, but into the hard battle of the eagle.

"The longer it drags on, the worse this thing will be." Song Wendao, once the protracted war is turned and no new evidence emerges, the more old foxes like Gu Zhibai will be able to figure out Xu Changying's trump card, then he shook his head, I felt a little worried, "Forget it, regardless of them, let's investigate our case first."

Then Song Wen greeted: "Let's have a meeting before get off work to summarize the news."

A group of people began to perform their duties, looking for various directions.

Lu Siyu still had no energy, his stomach was uncomfortable, his heartbeat was fast and slow again, Song Wen saw that his face was not good, and he didn't assign him any tasks.

Lu Siyu lay on the desk for a while, and when it was about to get off work, everyone had a meeting together. He took a pen and notebook to record, Song Wen leaned over and whispered, "If you're uncomfortable, don't write it down, just listen, and I'll sort it out later."

Lu Siyu pursed his lips and said stubbornly, "It's not that I can't even write hyphens."

In the past few days, he has tried to reduce the dose of the drug through a tough method that is almost self-mutilating, but the sequelae have also followed. Sometimes walking is like stepping on cotton.

Lu Siyu felt like this was a war, and he couldn't just lose it.

Seeing his insistence, Song Wen didn't say anything.

Xu Changying was still occupying a small conference room, but there was no one in the Wujian Center.

Song Wen brought people in, and before leaving get off work, Cheng Xiaobing's preliminary test results had come out. It was confirmed that some of the bloodstains on the car were left by Zhao Youlan, and several hidden bloodstains on the car were verified as Male, but with a different blood type from Chen Yanqiu.

Song Wen turned his pen and looked at the blood test results: "That is, if we can get Huo Shaoqing's blood sample, we can compare it to see if he is directly related to the car accident?"

Fu Linjiang said: "However, it may be difficult to find Huo Shao now. In February of this year, Huo Shao suddenly went abroad, to country A."

"It's a bit difficult to cross the country. Now there is no conclusive evidence, so you can't contact the Interpol." Lao Jia remembered something as he said, "No wonder I think that Huo Shao on the Internet has been more low-key during this time."

Zhu Xiao pouted: "What a low-key thing, you don't look at his ins, and you post foreign girls every day. This person is abroad, and he is also the owner of getting drunk every day, which is really annoying."

Song Wen pulled back the gossip: "Zhu Xiao, tell me the information you found."

Zhu Xiao continued: "There is nothing wrong with Huo Shao abroad, but he is going to return to China soon. Because he has never applied for a long-term visa before, and he only has a visa for half a year. I just counted the days, and there are only a few days left. So I went to check the flight information, and there were unexpected results..." He projected the query results on the projection, and Huo Shaoqing's ticket information was on it, "That is, the day after tomorrow, this second ancestor will be back. ."